just a dream pt.2

🧸💌⚠️
w:
rope, degrading, blindfold, hair pulling

ty for 8k reads, ill make sure not to disappoint with this🙏🏻

"can i tell you about a dream i had?" seungmin asked.

jeongin only started at him and shrugged.

"okay?" he said before being dragged into seungmins room.

"ill reenact it." seungmin said pushing jeongin on the bed.

seungmin looked to jeongin and cleared his throat.

"so first i push you to the bed." seungmin said.

jeongin watched seungmin hum and smile.

seungmin picked jeongin up, placed him against the backboard and smiled.

"i do that, then i go to your closet where you have some.. things."

"im not sure if you do but, excuse me." seungmin said.

jeongin put his hands in his lap and started panicking, he did have something in his closet.

seungmin opened the door and dropped his belongings on the floor then closed and locked the door.

"hm." seungmin hummed looking up at jeongin.

jeongin had shame plastered all over his face, which seungmin only laughed at and picked the things up.

"i only picked out the ones that i used in my dream." seungmin said.

jeongin already knew what was coming next, hes been having the exact same ones, seungmin took jeongins shirt off then grabbed jeongins wrist and wrapped a rope around it, he tied it to the left corner of the back board, then the same to the right.

"how was your day today jeongin?"

jeongin just kept silent as seungmin positioned himself on his lap.

"whats your favorite color?" seungmin asked looking up to jeongin.

"silent."

"how many dicks have you sucked jeongin?" seungmin asked grabbing the blindfold.

seungmin wrapped it around his own eyes to see if jeongin would be able to see, nope nothing.

he smiled then wrapped it around jeongins eyes.

"ah innie, remember when we had sex in a bathroom stall?" seungmin asked beginning to grind on the younger.

jeongin finally made some noise, only a whimper but it was something.

"remember i had to cover your mouth because of how loud you were?" seungmin asked, letting his fingers graze along jeongins chest.

seungmin stopped and placed a hand on jeongins chest as it raised up and down.

"innie?" seungmin said.

"mmmhm..?" jeongin hummed.

"do you want to use a safe word..? incase i go too far, or you get uncomfortable?" seungmin asked pausing his grinding for a moment.