broken

🕊

broken hearts.

broken boys.

seungmin broke up the relationshio with the maknae, they both agreed on it but both cried afterward.

now seungmin wasnt one one to just cry like that so obviously the members were concerned, althought jeongin cries whenever they were still concerned on why the boys were like this.

"minnie cmon." chan said rubbing his back.

seungmin was curled up on the bed in a hoodie crying, he choked on his words afraid of what the leader would think, of what they would all think.

"m-me and jeongin.. were in a relationship, since.. um debut.."

"oh god."

"i..- we.. agreed to break up.. for the group." seungmin ended in tears.

"minnie, why would we care?"

"if you love him and deeply care about him then you shouldnt have broken anything off."

"maybe tell us before." chan said.

<^><^><^>

jeongin didnt allow anyone into the room, not even the member he shared with.

"innie! cmon open up."

felix.

god bless his soul.

jeongin was hitting himself over and over, blaning himself for the downfall of their relationship.

"why?"

"why why why..!" jeongin sobbed hitting himself harder.

evidentlly making a bruise, he sobbed and shook his head.

"its a dream! fuck yeah! im dreaming." jeongin said.

they were perfect yesterday, what happened..?

yesterday

jeongin woke up tangalled in the others arms and sighed, the older awakened as well and peppered his face in kisses.

the younger giggled and then they shared a sweet kiss, then pulled away.

"innie baby." seungmin started.

"mhm?" jeongin hummed playing with seungmins hands.

"what do you think would happen if the members found out?"

oh.

"i.. uhm id hope for the best yknow?" jeongin said.

"but.. what if they hate us?"

"seungmin i doubt they would hate us."

"no.. right i just had a dream, just scared me a little."

"oh."