lovemarks

🧸🛍

(i live for short jeongin, so in this hes short. not changbin short maybe han short idk)

in whatever world they live in, lovemarks were a thing. similar to hickeys but the mark when you sucked made a heart and it was red.

and only certain people made lovemarks.

jeongin had PLENTY of those on his neck and collarbone, whenever asked about it jeongin shrugged and acts like he doesnt know who made them.

"thats literally fresh! whos your secret boyfriend?" beomgyu asked pouting.

"i cant remember, happened too quick."

"plus, you have a new one too."

jeongin looked to beomgyu and the younger rolled his eyes.

"if i told you who it was, you wouldnt believe me anyway."

beomgyu raised and brow and jeongin shrugged.

one minute later...

"choi yeonjun? aka soloist? aka the one that attends school here?" jeongin said in shock.

"shut up! yes okay? dont tell anyone, he might break things off."

"my lips are sealed." jeongin said with a smile.

beomgyu returned the smile and they seperated ways.

jeongin zipped up his jacket and put his headphones on, he looked around and his eyes went to the janitors closet he and his "secret boyfriend" seemed to favor.

ping!

jeongin pulled his phone out and smiled at the text, he walked to the closet and closed the door.

"hi minnie."

"hi can i now?" seungmin asked eagerly.

"yeah come."

jeongin lifted his neck up slightly and shivered as seungmins saliva and tongue was felt on his neck, the way his tongue pressed up against his neck they way the saliva was so messy and wet it got everywhere.

jeongin literally had to suppress a moan right then and there.

then seungmin bit down and sucked, jeongin was letting out small pants as seungmin worked his neck for the 7th time today.

❕🔔❕

jeongin tapped the olders shoulder and seungmin pulled away in a scowl.

"i know.. you can finish later minnie." jeongin said.

"okay.. i love you." seungmin mumbled.

"behave today okay?" jeongin asked fixing seungmins shirt.

"yeah whatever." seungmin said kissed jeongins head.

"but when we get to your house, i swear we'll spend the whole day with just me kissing you."

"im not complaining."