stress

💌🧸⚠️
(dom! seungmin, sub! jeongin)
(kinda ig?)

jeongin hummed as he kicked his feet and finished his homework, all as he sat on the bed he shared with his boyfriend.

jeongin recently got out a shower so his hair was damp, he wore shorts that went to his inner thigh, it was hot in the house. then wore a flimsy tshirt he randomly found in the laundry.

his long black mullet and his glasses, his little frown as he completed the assignments was adorable.

seungmin just got back from work, he hated everything, he hated his coworkers and that fucking fucking bitch of a ceo.

seungmin barged through the door and dropped his things he closed and locked the door huffing, he walked to his room and all his worries went away seeing his boyfriend.

the younger looked up and smiled.

"hi minnie."

seungmin sighed and took his jacket and shoes off, he flopped on the bed and let out a groan.

"and, what happened today?" jeongin asked stroking the older hair.

"bullshit! coworkers dont know how to finish anything on time and i cant analyze it and see what they did wrong because they're too fucking slow!"

"and then the bitchy ceo doesnt know how to keep her damn hands to herself, ive strictly told her that i had a boyfriend. and to stop touching me!"

"i swear if she lays her hands on me again im not gonna stay nice to her, ive had it with them!" seungmin said angerily.

"oh, sorry about that.. i can make you food or something, we can do something to get your mind off them?" jeongin asked facing his computer again.

"i dont know and i dont care, i just wanna be with you right now.." seungmin muttered.

jeongin smiled as he exited out his page and closed his laptop, he placed it back in the bag and thrn climbed out the blanket.

"cmon we can make something." jeongin said rolling off the bed.

he fixed the shorts and the shirt that was hanging on a shoulder, seungmin swallowed hard and then got off the bed.

he went to his closet and pulled out a black shirt and black sweats, he put the on and huffed a bit as the shirt curved all around him.

now jeongin was practically drooling at the sight, god he was so hot he didnt even know he let out a whimper until he cleared his throat.

"i- uh lets go?" jeongin asked.

seungmin smiled and nodded, they made their way to the kitchen, jeongin hummed as he grabbed ingredients.

seungmin was leaning on the counter staring at jeongin, he wanted to wreck him so so badly, god he looked so vulnerable.

"guess what were making." jeongin said placing his hands on his hips.

"hm." seungmin hummed.

seungmin inspected the ingredients and then looked at jeongin.