just a dream

🧸🛍

jeongins been having.. weird dreams and he cant explain them at all.

its like— hes like in a room, a hotel room. the male that walks in is a famous singer jeongin is obsessed with.

after he walks in he spreads his legs and sits in between, then he started talking about his concert and how nervous he was.

after that things get heated then jeongin wakes up drenched in sweat, face extremely hot, hair wet, clothes wet...

but!

he cant figure out why he gets them, sure he likes the idol a lot but thats mainly it.

he doesnt wanna tell anyone, hes afraid theyll think hes weird or call him gross for having them, but he cant control his dreams right??

jeongin was on his second to last year in highschool and he couldnt wait to leave the damn school, everyone here is fucking fake.

so whenever news spread that a new kid was here of course he wanted to see, and he wish he hadnt, he so wishes he hadnt.

you know the dreams hes been having? about the idol? well the idols name is kim seungmin, hes extremely well know and.. hasnt finished highschool as he was only 18.

jeongin quickly turned away and just ignored it, he was too busy with his classes anyway so he forgot about his arrival for a bit.

for a bit until he closed his locker and saw him walking down the hall with a bodyguard beside him.

jeongin began panicking and wanted to walk away before he called out to him.

"hey, your backpacks open, your stuff is about to fall out." seungmin said.

jeongin looked to him and thanked him taking the backpack off, he fixed his stuff and zipped it up.

he looked back up and seungmin was— was just looking at him.

jeongin looked away and bowed slightly with his head then quickly walked away, he let out a puff of air he was holding and sighed.

jeongin doesnt have a ton of friends, he really only has one and wow was that man chaotic..

"yo my man innie."

"hi gyu." jeongin said.

"did you see seungmin?" beomgyu asked smiling.

"oh— yeah he like helped me." jeongin said.

"what... what did he do?" beomgyu asked.

"he just told me my bag was open." jeongin said.

"you know!— i heard they were scouting for their extra member." beomgyu said.

"still?" jeongin asked.

"still!! everyone at auditions are failing, going home crying and stuff." beomgyu said.

"jeez.." jeongin mumbled.

"chan said nobody was dancing or singing correctly and that he didnt wanna come off as rude." beomgyu said.