strawberries

^ cutie bunny ^
🧸 🕊❔

kim seungmin was son of the most famous ceo and is meant to take over once his father is dead, he doesnt like the idea but he doesnt care what his career is.

yang jeongin was his boyfriend, now ex because seungmin broke up with him, claiming 'he wasnt a good enough boyfriend.' which was bullshit.

jeongin knew it was something to do with his parents and he cried himself to sleep everynight, he wishes it wasnt like that, but it is.

that was in highschool, and now jeongins moved on hes in a relationship and hes super happy, or so he thought.

after their breakup seungmin moved out of town and that was the last peoples seen of him, until this recent week.

since the town was small word got around quickly, eventually getting to jeongin.

seungmin was back but nobody knew where he was, or his purpose for being there, his fathers companys all the way in california, why the hell was he back here?

every saturday jeongin left to pick strawberries at a strawberry farm nearby, it was sweet, it was fresh, and he just loves doing it.

the aroma of fresh strawberries filled the air as he carefully walked in the aisles, he picked as much as he wanted after carefully inspecting, paid then left.

as he hugged his basket he stumbled over his shoelace, his basket fell but— someone? someone caught it, he collected himself then looked at them.

he quickly took his basket and pushed past them.

"jeongin.. come on." seungmin sighed walking after him.

"the audacity to be coming back is insane." jeongin huffed.

"jeongin! that was years ago, you're still hung over that?!" seungmin asked flipping him around and pinning him to the wall.

"let me go." jeongin said.

"no i will not, look— im only here to make amends!" seungmin said.

"easy peasy, but i cant do that if you still have a grudge over me." seungmin said.

"go away, just go away!" jeongin said.

"no i will not." seungmin replied.

seungmin leaned closer and jeongins breath hitched.

"i have a boyfriend.." jeongin muttered looking away.

"you dont seem very proud to say it."

"look— jeongin.. i didnt have a choice, they said they would kill you if i didnt break up with you."

"after my dad died and i took over, i made sure to cut all contact with my mom so i could come here."

"just.. just give me a second chance." seungmin said.

"thats all i ask."

jeongin looked to seungmin and sighed.

"your number still the same?" jeongin asked.

seungmin nodded and smiled.

"ill think about it then tell you." jeongin said.

"bye jeongin." seungmin said.

jeongin paused and started walking away.

"bye minnie."

seungmin felt his heart squeeze a little, he giggled to himself anf quickly left to the apartment he was staying at.

jeongin was taking everything into note and he approached the doors of his house, going in after zoning out.

"hey angel, how was strawberry picking?" rujin asked.

"oh— it was nice." jeongin replied placing the basket on the counter.

"nice? usually you're like 'it was super refreshing, it was beautiful." rujin chuckled.

jeongin sighed and stretched.

"i guess im just tired, im gonna sleep early." jeongin said.

"ill prep the berries for you then." rujin said kissing his cheek.

"thanks." jeongin said heading inside.

jeongin then flopped on the bed and grabbed his phone.

me: okay.

thats it.

thats how everything changed.

jeongin said okay and boom, they basically became inseperable again.

jeongin made excuses to leave the house continuously, it became so frequent he just stopped asking and would just leave.

untilll...

"hey jeongin.. could we talk?" rujin asked.

"uhh.. ive got five minutes, whats up?" jeongin asked.

jeongin sat at the table with rujin and nodded for him to start.

"..soo you know how seungmins back in town?"

"yeaaah..?"

"i— i just cant help but think maybe you're going out to see him.." rujin said.

jeongin sighed, crossed his arms and nodded.

"he said he wanted to make amends, so i figured why hold a grudge."

"..i thought if i told you, youd get mad." jeongin shrugged.

"baby, id never get mad.. only if you two were hooking up again." rujin said.

jeongin nodded and rujin sighed.

"you can go now." rujin said.

jeongin kissed his cheek and stood up, he waved then left.

jeongin only grinned as he walked down the sidewalk.

"hey, what took so long?" seungmin asked wrapping an arm over his shoulder.

"he wanted to talk." jeongin said.

"did he find out?" seungmin asked.

"nah." jeongin smiled.

wc: 807

gasp! cheater jeongin 🫢 umumumum soz if this is bad or wtv no ideas in this noggins, bare with me for a while til i make REALLY good REALLY amazing toe curling stories 😋