jealous?

🛍🧸🕊

jeongin loves wearing feminine clothing basically, wearing skirts made him feel pretty and especially pretty for his boyfriend.

wow was seungmin something, he played basketball and was leader of the team. but beside that being absolutely hot, just how sweet he is to jeongin makes the younger swoon over him.

the winks and flying kisses he flys over during the game made jeongin smile and giggle, he loves seungmin so much and the older feels the same.

jeongin got dressed up, he was wearing a brown plaid skirt, a off white button down shirt under the fluffy cardigan on top. a red tie in the middle, his hair brown mullet like and downward he had white socks with black shoes.

once he finished he sprayed on his favorite perfume, japanese cherry blossom and headed out with his bag of course

he arrived the school and went to his locker placing his things in, he looked beside him after a tap was felt on his shoulder.

"hi chris." jeongin said closing his locker.

"hi innie, classes still the same?" he asked.

"just my first period, my second period i have miss kim." jeongin said walking with him.

"ahh i have miss kim my first period." chris smiled.

"really? put in a good word for me, im sure she loves me anyway." jeongin snickered.

"sure she does." chris joked.

"so how about those basketball tryouts?" jeongin asked.

"ah well.. i didnt make it at first, the captain has a grudge against me but i got in the second time after the others pushed him into watching me."

jeongin rolled his eyes and sighed.

"seungmin is such an asshole." jeongin muttered.

"seungmin?" chris said.

"yeah, hes the captain.. and my boyfriend, hes hella overprotective."

"im not complaining or anything just its sometimes annoying, like right now." jeongin said.

"oh?" chris said.

"he gets jealous easily." jeongin said.

"ohh." chris said.