movie night

🧸
TYSM FOR 10k!!!

"guuuys.. we have an issue." han said poking his head from the pantry.

"what?" hyunjin asked peering over.

"no snacks, no snacks no movie night, buh bye." han was saying before chan snatched him up.

"no biggie, we can do rock paper scissors and see who'll buy the snacks." chan said.

"with their own money?!" changbin asked.

"yup." chan replied tossing han to the couch.

"ow." han muttered sitting up.

as the members gathered around and sat in a circle, they started from 2 people each doing a round, whoever won sat out and the loser did a round with another loser.

cb x bc
fl x mh
hn x sm
hj x in

those were the duos..

anddd

winners: changbin, minho, han, and in.
losers: chan, felix, seungmin, and hyunjin.

"im gonna throw up." hyunjin said.

"why.." chan asked.

"i dont wanna pay." hyunjin said.

"you think we do?" felix asked.

"no!" hyunjin retorted sitting back.

chan and felix went against each other, chan winning. then seungmin and hyunjin, hyunjin winning.

"i bet felixs gonna win." han said.

"thanks." felix said.

"mmm i dunno." changbin said.

"ten bucks." han said.

"alright." changbin smiled.

seungmin was not feeling confident at all, they did 3 rounds and whoever got 3 wins was the winner.

"OH MY GOD!"

"THE SUSPENSE?!"

2 vs 2.

both were sweating like crazy its just a friendly game of rock, paper, scissors, yet the two were acting like their lifes depended on it!

"CMON FELIX!"

"SHUT UP!"

seungmin lost and he sat there in shock, his jaw dropped to the floor. he didnt wanna pay for these morons, he watched felix celebrate and changbin sliding the money to han.

"unbelieveable.." seungmin grumbled covering his face.

seungmin unfortunately already knew what everyone wanted and it was during this point... he felt like a parent.

it was 8pm and dark outside, he didnt wanna go alone but he would never say that out loud.

thank god jeongin stepped up and volunteered to go with him, the others let it slide and the 2 youngers left.