nightly needs

🧸
(disclaimer: this is my first time writing a little oneshot so pls be nice.... 😭)

jeongin slipped into littlespace around 2:34am due to a dream he had, he awakened with a pounding headache and runny nose.

jeongin sniffled and looked around for seungmin, he wasnt in sight and jeongin was scared of the dark, his eyes wavered over the room and he got scared.

he broke out into a sob and covered his face, he could hear so many noises and just needed seungmin at this point.

for seungmin the older was in the bathroom doing hus business and once finished, he nearly tripped running to the room.

"innie?" seungmin said turning the lights on,

seungmin sighed softly seeing jeongin under the blanket and crying softly.

"baby im here, so sorry for leaving love." seungmin said closing the door and walking to the bed.

jeongin uncovered himself and seungmin tutted rubbing his tear covered cheek.

"we dont wanna cry, didnt we say that being scared of the dark didnt make you brave?"

"we wanna be brave right?" seungmin asked.

"y-yeah.." jeongin nodded.

"good, you hungry baby?" seungmin asked tying the youngers hair back.

"mhm!" jeongin hummed with a smile.

"what are you hungry for?" seungmin asked cupping his face.

"can we make sandwiches?" jeongin asked.

"whatever you want." seungmin smiled kissed his forehead.

seungmin audibly gasped and felt his forehead.

"baby are you sick?" seungmin asked.

"i dunno.." jeongin shrugged.

seungmin picked him up and walked out the room to the bathroom.

"lets wash your face, you need help?" seungmin asked.

"please." jeongin said softly.

seungmin nodded and help the younger wash his face, once the pair finished seungmin grabbed a towel drying his face then grabbed the medicine from the refridgerator then came back.

"innie? where did you go?" seungmin asked placing the box on the sink.

silence.

"innie? jeongin??" seungmin called out.

jeongin was hiding in the shower so he wouldnt have to drink the medicine, he was curled up in a ball and listening to seungmin.

"jeongin? baby where did you go?"

now he started feeling bad, seungmin was worried for him while he just sat in the shower.

jeongin got out and looked out the bathroom.

"daddy..?" jeongin said.