me

suggested by: @Kxxxxz

🧸🕊
•slight angst•

jeongins always been insecure about himself, aallwaaays. even before getting into his relationship with seungmin.

he was always teased for his smile, his braces, his face, his body shape.

so hes been self concious about himself, crying alone curled up on his bed sobbing, hoping he wouldnt be ugly when he woke up.

jeongin also looked at every single photo the couple took together to make sure he didnt look weird, he refrains from smiling with his teeth. hes been told his smile is scary and ugly, that he shouldnt be smiling.

he looks at himself in the mirror and hopes to be one of those good looking idols, he wishes he looked liked them to atleast be pretty beside seungmin.

seungmin was beautiful, everything jeongin hoped for in a boyfriend. not that his standards are high, all he wanted in a boyfriend was someone funny and comforting.

which is exactly what seungmin was.

seungmins also incredibly smart so he noticed small things about jeongin that he gets confused about.

how jeongin quickly takes the phone to look at the photo, how he constantly want to retake the photo, jeongin barely smiling in the photos.

seungmin wonders if jeongin doesnt smile because hes there, if he was gone would jeongin be happier in the photos?

no.

jeongin loves having seungmin in his camera roll, smiling, posing, doing whatever.

he just doesnt like how he ruins the photos with him being there.

jeongin jiust wants to erase his face and draw a perfect one of, a perfect person with a perfect face.

he wants to be the best boyfriend ever, wants to make sure seungmin feels appreciated.

the couple were laying on the couches and jeongin said sitting up, in his head claiming he looked ugly with the double chin laying down.

he wants to loose weight, claiming hes gotten fatter recently when the poor angel hasnt eaten in days.

seungmin always plates the food and tell jeongin to come eat, but he just declines giving seungmin a kiss on his cheek and apologizing.

jeongin glanced to seungmin and sighed at how stunning he looks laying down half asleep.

"tired minnie?" jeongin asked smiling.

"ugh.. very, cmon here my love." seungmin said patting his body.

"wont i hurt you..? jeongin asked.

"no angel cmon."

jeongin sighed and got up, he walked to seungmin and yelped as he was yanked onto him.

"see? now i can kiss you all i want." seungmin pecking jeongins cheek.

jeongin smiled slightly and scrunched his nose as seungmin kissed both his cheeks.