not good enough

🕊🧸🛍⚠️
tw: gorey? stuff

jeongin has tried everything to get with seungmin, he asks the parents and parents forbid it, they strictly want seungmin marrying a girl.

which is crazy, because he should pick for himself.

jeongin still tries, which seungmin finds endearing. over the years, he gained a crush on jeongin and would always smile seeing him at the door.

usually the younger came on fridays, but he never rang the bell. thats when seungmins focused shifted to the window as he saw movement, it was jeongin tapping the window quietly.

seungmin crawled over and opened it.

"hi jeongin." seungmin smiled.

"hi pretty, these are.. for you." jeongin said, handing him flowers and extra things.

"thank you." seungmin said.

"jeez— im getting a cramp, mind giving me a kiss?" jeongin asked tapping his lips.

seungmin leaned forward and applied a kiss to his lips, jeongin was smiling afterward and pecked his lips once more.

"you have my number now, call me whenever, ill wake up." jeongin said.

"bye." seungmin said.

"bye m'lady." jeongin said climbing down.

seungmin watched him go and shut his window, he got up leaving his room and grabbed a vase filling it with water.

"seungmin."

"yes?" seungmin said stopping in his tracks.

"what is that for?"

"flowers." seungmin replied heading upstairs.

..

seungmin shut his door and put the flower food he had remaining in his gardening kit and poured it in, he mixed it then placed the flowers in.

after he picked up the paper and adding jeongins number in his phone.

innie🦊💋

seungmin then shut the phone off tucking it under his pillow, he pulled his blanket over him and fell asleep for school.

school was the same, nothing different, or so he thought.

jeongin approached him and walked beside him.

"why do your parents hate me?" jeongin asked.

"well.. they— they think you arent good enough for me." seungmin said.

"not good enough?" jeongin questioned.

"yeaaah.."

"do you think im good enough?" jeongin asked.

"more than enough." seungmin replied.

"there we go, its your descision.. i dont get why they're interfering." jeongin sighed.