Prolouge Part 1: Timeline Reset

Shido was at a loss. With everyone dead and Mio's victory all but assured, he had nowhere to run, he used all the Angels against her to no effect. "Damn it..." he cursed in anger and dismay. "Give up Shin. There's nothing you can do." Mio pleaded as Shido got and a realization came to him: Zafkiel's sixth bullet Vav! 'If i can travel back a few hours...no. It's not enough...I need more time...' he thought as the sealed angels within him began to resonate with Vav.

Shido felt the energy of the spirits he knew and cared for and it was their last gift that they gave to him. "Zafkiel...The Thirteenth Bullet: Mem." whispered Shido with a smile as he raised the pistol to his temple as his left eye became Kurumi's telltale clock in eye.

Mio felt distressed upon feeling energies familiar and unfamiliar to her Plus the unknown bullet that Shido uttered greatly frightened her as Zafkiel had the power of time that even transcended her the Spirit of Origin.

Unable to let her fear at bay, a panicking Mio flew towards Shido intending to stop him before he fired the pistol, but before she could...she was stopped by an apparition.

The apparition was an armored warrior clad in white upper armor and orange-red leg armor and a black bodysuit, plus it's helmet was fox themed and the most striking aspect of it that it held a gun

The apparition was an armored warrior clad in white upper armor and orange-red leg armor and a black bodysuit, plus it's helmet was fox themed and the most striking aspect of it that it held a gun. Mio was paralyzed in fear by the apparition who said nothing and raised it's gun towards her. "Why am i-? No!" Mio realized too late as Shido fired the pistol.

The loud sound of a bullet firing was heard.

-Ending Theme: Trust・Last -TV Size Version- by Koda Kumi and Shonan no Kaze-

Author's note: This is the first part of the prolouge of the crossover fanfic between Date A Live and the currently airing Kamen Rider Geats and it was inspired by a story @Dankplat wrote. Tell me your comments and i'll see you all later.

Disclaimer: Kamen Rider is owned by Shotaro Ishinomori and Toei while Date A Live is owned by whoever owns it. I don't own anything!