Episode 4: Encounter III: Conditions for Victory

-several minutes later since the previous episode-

Keiwa's recap and narration: The Desire Grand Prix. We're at the second round: a zombie survival game. We have to survive until every zombie is dead. But we also need to rack up points. And those who get bit will become zombies themselves. sis, if you're watching this, i might not be there with you anymore...(flashback scenes in the previous episode)

Keiwa then finished video diary recording himself and then left a room where he made said video diary. "Hey Shido, about your Raise Buckles...where did you get them?" asked James in corridor as Keiwa hid behind the wall as he heard the two talking while Neon trailed behind them. "Well...maybe i got a secret mission clear?" Shido replied while making a lie hoping James would take the hint and stop pestering him. "Ah...it must have been a good one eh?" commented James with a chuckle as Shido made an mental sigh of relief. 'That was close...' thought Shido relieved. "Now i have somewhat noticed, why did Neon lean behind the wall a few miles from us?" wondered James with a questioning gaze. "Probably she needs to talk to her mother perhaps." commented Shido as James nodded. "I honestly don't like Neon's mom, i mean Neon's old enough to make her decisions and yet she is forcibly sheltered. Her mom needs either a slap or a straight up correction." growled James wanting to confront Neon's controlling bitch of a mother Irumi Kurama. "But what if you get in trouble or worse land in jail? Satou won't like that!" Keiwa protested in shock. "Ugh...you just had to pull the Satou card..." groaned James conceding to Keiwa's words. 'He does have a point.' thought Shido with a nod.

Soon Neon then slumped to the floor after talking to her mother much to the alarm of Keiwa, James and Shido. "Are you okay?!" asked Keiwa in alarm and concern. "Must be the effects of the bite she got from the Jyamato." commented James observantly. "Damn...i should have been there when Neon was attacked! I could have took out that panda jerk way too earlier!" growled Shido punching the wall in frustrated anger. "You wouldn't have known! Even if you did, it still wouldn't make a difference, what if you also got bitten huh!? The situation would have escalated from there!" James shouted in anger while making a point as Shido's anger cooled down but not entirely. "Damn it..." cursed the blunette in cooled down rage and sadness.

"You shouldn't touch me...you guys might get infected." Neon gasped clearly in agony from the effects of the zombie bite. "We don't have time for that. you're gonna turn into a zombie..." Keiwa protested while Shido clicked his teeth while James groaned. "Like do we have a choice in the matter? You got infected and it's my resposibility to make sure you get a high score." grumbled Shido annoyed as James nodded. "Get away from her you guys." said a voice...which belonged to Morio. "Oh...what do you want?" asked Shido angrily while James eyed Morio warily. "Let's go for a walk little kitten." said Morio as Shido made a snarl.

-somewhere further in the Desire Temple-

"People with bites don't deserve rights then?" Kanato asked as Michinaga tied him up to a pole. "Who knows when you'll go feral?" retorted Michinaga annoyed as Ace just watched the former finish tying up Kanato. "What are you doing to Neon?!" yelled Keiwa as Morio was dragging a protesting Neon as Shido and James were not too far from them. "She's a zombie now. We can't just let her prance around y'know." Morio replied as Michinaga held the Armed Water buckle and approached Neon. "Buffalos do tend to be bullheaded." snarked Ace as he got in the way as Michinaga pressed on anyway.

SET.

"Hmph. I'm just killing zombies." retorted Michinaga as he transformed as Ace glared at him. "You bastard..." growled Shido feeling his animosity towards Michinaga amplify. "Grrrrrrr..." James growled at the buffalo themed Rider's callousness while silently swearing that if he crosses the line...then he'll personally eliminate him from the game.

ARMED WATER. READY? FIGHT!

-Opening Theme: Trust・Last -TV Size Version- by Koda Kumi and Shonan no Kaze-