Prolouge Part 3: Dawn F: Invitation to Be a Rider

-The Next Day, April 10-
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

The loud sound of a spacequake alarm rang loudly as Shido knew that today was the day he will meet Tohka for the first time. 'I better get ready...' he thought with a gulp. "Shido! Where are you going!?" yelled Hiroto noticing Shido heading out. "I forgot something! I'm going to get it back! I'll be fine don't worry!" assured Shido while making an excuse as he ran out of the bunker.

-a few minutes later-

"Where are you?" asked Shido looking for the first spirit he ever met and fell in love with. "Ughhhh..." a certain voice made him run towards the source and he found her...not in the same way like in the past. Shido's eyes widened seeing Tohka clearly wounded and crashed into some rubble and clearly bleeding from the head and arms. "Hey! Are you okay!?" asked Shido in worry and shock. 'This never happened before! And where's the AST? They couldn't do this kind of damage.' he thought in alarm as Tohka opened her eyes while in pain. "Wh-who are you? Are you here to kill me?" asked the spirit in pain and hate as Shido shook his head rapidly. "N-no! I'm not here to kill you! But what injured you!?" Shido replied frantically. "I was fighting something huge...then it sent me flying here...look out for it..." whispered Tohka painfully. 'Something huge? What!?' thought Shido in curiousity.

BOOOMMM!!! CRAASHHH!!!

A loud sound made Shido and Tohka wince and a loud 'THUD!' was heard and Shido found the source of the sound.

An armored individual was slumped on the wall with a noticable crack. 'The helmet looks like a bear.' commented Shido as Tohka looked in shock. "That's the guy who saved me and other two people..." she wheezed in pain. "Damn it..." whispered the armored man as he began to glitch in a red and black color.

Much to Shido and Tohka's shock, the man glitched and disappeared without a trace

Much to Shido and Tohka's shock, the man glitched and disappeared without a trace. "Wha!? He's gone!?" asked Shido in shock. "Careful...that thing who attacked me is still there..." whispered Tohka in pain. "Just save your strength! Find a place to recover! I'll meet you later! Promise me!?" asked Shido in a panic. "I promise..." whimpered Tohka in pain as Shido ran off to find the other two survivors that Tohka mentioned earlier.