Episode 4 Part 3: Operation: Falling Snow Pt 1

A/N: this will be a two parter and the second part will be very unique.

The space around the area that the camera was showing blurred and exploded in a white flash of light which carved out the landscape. In the middle of the newly formed crater, the blue-haired girl stood timidly with her puppet by her side.

"Oh...shit..." said Shido who facepalmed remembering something. "What? guess you were right huh?" Kotori was clearly annoyed. "No, i forgot to mention that James and i ran into her the other day." said Shido with a sheepish look.

"You WHAT!?" Kotori shouted turning to face Shido with the surprised shout rang out. "i was heading back to our home with James tagging along and we ran into her. She dropped her puppet and i gave it back." Shido said rather apologetic while knowing that Kotori wouldn't take kindly to James learning of the Spirits and hoped she'd understand why the coincedental meeting happened. "..." Kotori turned her head back to the monitor and sighed heavily. "You really need to tell me these things. now get out there and take care of her." grumbled the younger Itsuka sister as Shido made a salute. "You got it." said Shido as he was teleported out of the Fraxinus. "Damn...do we really have to spill the beans to Shido's new friend? i don't like him...but Shido seems to be hanging out with him lately...argh...what to do??" Kotori groaned as she agonized over the decision to let James know about the Spirits.

-shortly after Shido was teleported-

Shido found himself running into a building that seemed to be a large department store. 'Same as before...' he thought rather snarkily as he entered said building. Yoshino had fled inside to hide from the AST. 'Typical...they're forced to wait outside for Yoshino to leave due to their CR units being unsuitable for indoor combat.' Shido thought while making an internal scoff of irritation. The time-travelling blunette doubted that Yoshino would go somewhere different from last time, so he headed to the location he remembered from his memories of the original timeline.

Shido was calmly walking through the door, so as to not scare her, the blunette looked up and...tried not to laugh. Yoshino was floating upside down in the air, as if she was making fun of Newton for his lack of knowledge. 'Well...that's what supernatural beings are for. they give the law of gravity a big middle finger.' thought Shido with a snarky yet amused tone.

Once more, Yoshino refused to talk herself with the puppet moving in her place. "Hey hey, if it isn't the sneaky stalker! oh yeah...where's your friend from last time?" asked Yoshinon not seeing James anywhere. 'Glad he isn't with me right now, he would have demanded some answers which might scare Yoshino and i wouldn't want that!" Shido thought in mild relief as three choices were now being made.

The three choices now appeared. they were:
1. it's been a while, how are you doing?
2. Sneaky stalker? what the heck do you mean, sneaky stalker?
3. Hey, i'm just a random stranger?

"Decide!" the votes began rolling in. 'Please be 1...because 2 and 3 ain't worth jack shit!' thought Shido nervously. Within a second, the first option came out on top. 'Oh thank the heavens.' sighed Shido in relief as he cleared his throat.

"Hey Yoshino. it's been a while, how are you doing?" Shido greeted rather politely with a smile. "Oi buddy, are you ignoring my question?" asked Yoshinon irritably as Shido ignored the puppet for now and turned to look at Yoshino who meekly nodded. "Are you okay? those flying people sure are annoying eh? asked Shido with a wry smile. "Ye-yeah..." Yoshino muttered in return as Shido smiled back. "And to answer your question...well James isn't here, he must be at the other bunkers by now." said Shido replying at Yoshinon's earlier question. "I see. aw tartar sauce, he seemed like a cool guy." Yoshinon whined in complaint as Shido smiled. "I'm s...scared..." Yoshino whimpered as Shido made a look of sympathy.