Prolouge Part 2: The destined meeting of a boy and a fox

"Ah!" Shido immediately woke up gasping for breath and checked his surroundings. 'It worked...i went back in time...' he thought in relief.

"BIG BROOOTHEERRR!!!" yelled a voice as Shido immediately dodged. "Kotori! Don't give me a fright!" he yelled in dismay. "I'm glad you're safe!" he added as he hugged Kotori. "Umm? Big Brother? What's wrong?" asked Kotori innocently. "It's nothing. I just had a bad dream that's all." assured Shido as Kotori narrowed her eyes a bit but accepted it.

"Kotori, what date it is today?" asked Shido warily. "Huh? It's April 9." replied Kotori as Shido realized that Mem sent him back a day before his first meeting with Tohka. But he had an ill feeling about this normal day.

-a few minutes later-

After eating breakfast, as Shido was preparing for school, he suddenly remembered something he had to do.

"Hey Kotori, do you want to go hit the arcades later after school?" he asked as Kotori gave him a smile. "Really!? You're the best!" she said in joy. "Alright, let's meet at the arcade after school." said Shido in amusement. "That's a promise! I'll even be there even if a spacequake happens!" said Kotori in glee.

Soon as he and Kotori were outside, Shido noticed a pink box with a black cover along with a pink question mark.

"Hmm? What's this?" asked Shido as he held the box and looked at it. "I don't know big brother, it looks strange to me." Kotori replied warily.

Suddenly a hand out of nowhere grabbed the box much to Shido and Kotori's mild fright. "Don't touch it. That's mine." said a man who grabbed the box.

"Hey what's in that box anyway!" asked Shido clearly annoyed

"Hey what's in that box anyway!" asked Shido clearly annoyed. "Like i said, it's mine. Heh." replied the man as he opened the box and pulled an object from it's containment. "It looks like the handle of a bike." commented Kotori looking at the device.

" commented Kotori looking at the device

"I got what i came for." said the man in a confident cocky tone. "We'll meet again you two." added the man as he walked away. "Hey! At least give us your name!" yelled Shido even more annoyed. "Ace. Ace Ukiyo. That's all you need to know." replied Ace with a cocky smirk and walked away. "Why do i get the feeling that i'll see him again?" asked Shido nervously. "Big brother don't tempt fate!" yelled Kotori annoyed. "Sorry. Alright, let's go?" asked Shido as Kotori nodded cheerfully.

'That man...why do i get a feeling that we'll meet again? Maybe just my hunch...Whoever this Ace Ukiyo is...i've got an ill feeling that my life is going to get even tougher from here...' thought Shido clearly unaware that the reset made changes...BIG changes...changes that will change him and the spirits he'll meet forever...

-Ending Theme: Trust・Last -TV Size Version- by Koda Kumi and Shonan no Kaze-

Author's note: the second part of the prolouge is done! Now the third and final part will involve Tokha and the Kamen Riders of the DGP. And how will Shido react to these changes? Let's find out in the next part of the prolouge. As always, see you all later.