Episode 3: Encounter II: Zombie Hunting

-meanwhile at night while everybody was asleep-

Ace was all alone standing in a rooftop while flipping his coin and catching it. "Even if you have no idea..." whispered the celebrity before looking at the night sky with determination. "I will find you." said Ace determined to find whoever he is searching for.

-Opening Theme: Trust・Last -TV Size Version- by Koda Kumi and Shonan no Kaze-

(the following morning)

Keiwa was walking towards the place where Takahito worked or used to work. "Keiwa? What are you doing here?" asked Shido along with James who happened to encounter Keiwa on his way. "You guys too huh?" asked Keiwa clearly upset with what had happened yesterday. "Yeah..." James replied with clear sadness in his whisper while Shido sadly nodded.

-inside the building-

"Take a seat." said an office worker gesturing for Keiwa to sit while Shido and James followed suit. "Thank you." said all three as they sat down. "Director Taira's never skipped work before." began the office worker as Keiwa nearly shook in fright upon hearing it. "I-is that so?" stammered Keiwa nervously. "We realized that he went missing, and his family reached out to the police too..." added the office worker as Shido made a look of alarm as Keiwa remembered what happened yesterday. "I see..." Keiwa whispered shakily.

-outside the building-

"I wanted to tell them so badly...i really wanted to..." Keiwa whimpered as the tears began to flow as Shido and James looked on in sympathy. "You know very well we'd all get disqualified if we told anyone! Tsumuri told you! I know you want to, and the same goes for me and James too...but we can't tell anyone okay? You have to understand Keiwa!" said Shido clearly trying not to break down himself as James patted Keiwa's shoulder as he finally broke down crying. "I know...i just feel so pathetic..." sobbed Keiwa knowing that Takahito's family would clearly suffer and never realizing that he was dead and to make it worse, no one would ever know or why he died, and they would never get any closure.

It was a painful truth that they just realized and they also knew another thing during the DGP: They must not get killed during the rounds of the DGP or they die. Period. And they will never have their wishes realized.

-somewhere-

"Good morning! Neon here! Wink!" greeted Neon as she was in front of a video camera doing a livestream. "I'm 0 for 49 with my runaway attempts, but 50th time's the charm! And with that said..." explained the rich girl as got up from her sitting spot and adjusted the video camera. "Let's run our intro like always!" Neon then began to break out in a song!

1, 2, 3!

You're just like a stray cat

Lazing about, Darling Darling

Taking a nap under the sun

I wanna snuggle up next to you

A stray cat on a sunday

Suddenly Neon's singing was interrupted by a person who happned to walk in and looked at the video camera. "What are you doing here?" asked the person who interrupted Neon. "H-hey, hey, don't...!" yelled Neon as she grabbed the person and made a look of utter shock upon realizing who the person was.