Episode 2: Encounter I: Treasure Hunting and Thievery

Shido's narration: By using the thirteenth bullet of Zafkiel, i was able to escape Mio and go back in time before i met Tohka, you know what? more like i travelled a day before i met her. Me and Kotori met this guy named Ace Ukiyo who promised we'd meet again. The next day i met Tohka again, but in not the way i imagined. Then all kinds of crazy stuff happened and Ace saved me and two people, Keiwa Sakurai and Neon Kurama, which is odd because those people never existed in the original timeline. Then Ace transformed into an armored masked warrior called Kamen Rider Geats. Soon after Ace defeated them all, we find ourselves back to the beginning of today, which oddly enough didn't have a spacequake. And now...i'm a Kamen Rider!? What the hell is just going on here!?

-meanwhile on the Fraxinus-

Shido was currently being interrogated by Kotori and wasn't really paying attention. "Can we just get to the visual novel training?" he asked exasperatedly much to Kotori's shock. "Wait what?" asked Kotori shocked. "I said...can we now train? Geez..." Shido muttered heading to the computer when suddenly the tv made an announcement!

"Look out world! It's the Star of the Stars of the Stars! Ace Ukiyo!" yelled the announcer. "Uhh...Big Brother? Isn't that the guy we saw yesterday!?" asked Kotori pointing to the tv. "You guys know him!? He's the most popular celebrity in the whole world! You're both lucky!" yelled a random crewmember. Shido stared in shock at the tv. 'He's a celebrity!? The fuck!?' he thought in shock.

 'He's a celebrity!? The fuck!?' he thought in shock

"Okay this is so not a normal day for me..." Shido thought as he sat down and began to play the visual novel. Meanwhile Reine Murasame a.k.a. Phantom was looking at the tv screen in utter confusion.

(note: i'm giving Reine and to an extent Mio some small knowledge of the original timeline, but it's small enough for her to not notice until Shido starts showing some serious behavioral changes which will happen way later)

'Strange...this man didn't exist in the original timeline...but it doesn't matter...bringing Shinji back is what matters to me more than this issue...' thought Reine clearly unaware that the timeline changed...in a MASSIVE way as Shido began to play the visual novel...but since he had future knowledge...he easily completed it with no problems much to Kotori's shock. "So...can i get back to class?" asked Shido as he was wordlessly teleported back to the roof of Raizen High.

-Meanwhile where Ace is-

Many security guards were clearly blocking a crowd of squeeing fans as Ace entered a fancy building. "You're so cool Ace!" "we love you!" "I want your autograph!" screamed several fans and so on and so forth! "I know." said Ace in a cocky smug tone as he entered the building. As Ace entered he was greeted by the same woman holding the same boxes she handed over to Shido and so many people. "Congratulations! As of today you-" she was immediately silenced by Ace putting a finger over her lips. "I know that too." said Ace with a smirk.

-a few minutes later-

"You managed to create the world of your dreams, but you don't look very happy." said the mysterious woman while looking at a card that said: 'A world where I'm a superstar'. "I can assure you that i am." Ace replied while eating a fancy meal. "This is a world where everyone calls me the Star of the Stars of the Stars, yet i can do as i please like this date with you," added Ace smugly. "What are you trying to say?" asked the mysterious woman shocked by Ace's words, namely the date part. "There's a limit to the kind of world you can create right?" mused Ace as the mysterious woman was amused by Ace's words. "What do you get out of testing our competition?" asked the mysterious woman opening the box which showed Ace's Rider Core ID and Desire Driver. "A game where the winner will get to create their ideal world. The Desire Grand Prix." replied Ace with a smug smirk while grabbing his Desire Driver.