Episode 2 Part 3: School before the Next Round

-around 7:00 pm in the evening-

Keiwa's recap and narration: The Desire Grand Prix...It's this game where we transform into Kamen Riders to protect the world from the mysterious Jyamato. The winner of the game will get to create the world of their dreams But...People have already fallen victim to the Jyamato... (flashback scenes to the previous round)

"Disclosing information about the Desire Grand Prix is prohibited." said Tsumuri who was somehow in Keiwa's room which shocked him. "Goodness..." muttered Keiwa in shock and mild fright. "Violators will be eliminated immediately." said Tsumuri while showing her tablet to Keiwa which showed said rules.

It is prohibited to disclose Desire Grand Prix information to third parties other than the participants. After the violation is discovered, the offending player will be forcibly retired.

"I'm not telling anyone! I'm just keeping a record for myself!" yelled Keiwa frantically while holding his phone as Tsumuri stared at it carefully then stared back at a nervous Keiwa. "See?" said Keiwa nervously. "As long as you don't show it to anyone." mused Tsumuri with a nod. "Jeez..." muttered Keiwa who sighed in relief.

"W-wait...! You said that we can revive the people who died to the Jyamato if we win right?" asked Keiwa a bit hesitant. "But where did Mr. Taira's body go?" added Keiwa wondering where Takahito's corpse went. "Only the Jyamato would know..." replied Tsumuri cryptically while looking away from Keiwa. "I see..." Keiwa whispered clearly uncomfortable with Tsumuri's response. "Please stay tuned for the next round." said the DGP navigator right before she leapt out of the window!

Keiwa then stared at the window after Tsumuri jumped out of it while hearing the barking of dogs as he sat down on his bed and began to think for the following round.

-meanwhile Itsuka residence. an hour before Keiwa made his video diary-

Shido was currenly relaxing in the living room, thinking back on the moment of sealing Tohka. It was quite the unique and strange sensation, since he sealed a Spirit with their Angel already present inside of him. Contrary to his expectations, he didn't just obtain more Reiryoku or a more powerful Sandalphon. He did get those two things, but much more importantly, at the moment when he sealed Tohka, something changed very greatly...

When Shido had sealed Tohka, her Reiryoku flowed into him. Likely due to the immense amount of it now present within his body, it appeared to have condensed and evolved into a more compact and purer form but more importantly, a lot more powerful than before. Shido decided to call it "True Reiryoku", something with power close to Mio's, but not close enough as her power was greater than what he had at the moment.

At present he could use the full abilities of the AAA ranked Princess, thanks to the double seal. The True Reiryoku was fairly useless, but if he sealed a few more Spirits it could show a little more use.

'Maybe something would happen if i got all ten Spirits...but for now, the most important thing is the next round of the DGP. It's the day after tomorrow, i have to get ready...' Shido thought clearly nervous about the next round and more importantly what will happen when he sealed all ten Spirits.

The door then opened, cutting Shido's train of thought.

"Shido." Kotori walked in as Shido gave her a stare. "What was that earlier?" asked the red haired girl as Shido sighed. "What was that you ask? Well..." said Shido in a semi mocking manner. "Let me explain..." said the bluenette with a small smirk which did not go unnoticed by Kotori who was unnerved by it.

-a few minutes of explanation later...-

"So you're saying that there was some kind of trouble, and you traveled back in time? And i shouldn't tell the Fraxinus crew members my trusted co-workers and friends? You realize how utterly ridiculous you sound right!?" asked Kotori wondering whether or not her brother had completely crossed the line and went insane.