Prologue

This is an Omegaverse book so if it ain't your cup of tea, you might wanna exit.

This book contains the following contents;

WARNING

Green flag Vegas

Abuse

Explicit Language

Violence

Trauma

Smut

Some of the above listed is not meant to glorify the act in any way. Please heed the warnings first before continuing this book. You've been warned.

♠♠♠♠♠

In this world, there are three secondary genders namely, Alpha, Beta, and Omega.

Alphas are considered the strongest of the three secondary genders, taking up 18.3% of the population. They are known to have stronger senses and get affected by pheromones. Also, go into a rut in response to the pheromones released by omega in heat or during sex. During the rut, they feel compelled to mate with the omega releasing the pheromones. Many Alphas have enough willpower to resist but it takes more willpower than the average person could muster. An alpha in a rut can get anyone pregnant regardless of their primary gender, being it male or female.

Betas are the secondary gender most similar to ordinary humans. They take up 70% of the population. Their senses are the same as an average person. Physically, betas have a naturally tame scent to their pheromones. Because they take up the majority of the population, have the most variety in their job but most often do not take up the spotlight.

Omegas are the most looked down upon in the universe. They take up 11.7% of the lowest population which makes them the rarest of the secondary genders. Omegas tend to be weaker than the other secondary genders although if they took care of their bodies they can match up to alphas just fine. They have generally gentler temperaments and due to their biology, most of them love children. Both male and female omega can become pregnant and have children.

Omegas undergo a heat period every two months which often lasts about a week. During this time, they lose most of the control they have over their pheromones and release them in large quantities to attract a mate. When omegas are in heat, their fertility is much higher and they attract alphas. Heat can also be triggered by unexpected spikes in alpha pheromones in their environment.

Sitting and staring into outer space, a boy looked at nothing in particular as he clutched to the handle of his school bag. He snapped out of the daze he was in when a group of three alphas approached.

The boy had no friends because of the unfair hierarchy system. He was deemed weak and useless by society. His only use was to bear children for alphas which was utterly weird in his opinion but he had come to terms with what he was and lived with it.

"Hey, weakling." The leader of the gang crouched down to the boy's level, tugging hard on his hair. "Are you pretending not to see us?"

"Let... Let go of me!" The boy yelled but it fell on deaf ears as he was slammed harshly against the wall.

The Alpha laughed hysterically at the reaction. "How dare a filthy omega yell at me?" He kicked the boy to the ground, the other Alphas joining in to laugh at how pathetic the omega looked right now.

The Alpha ordered his friends to be quiet after they had their fill and stared at the helpless Omega. "I see the way you look at me and it's very disgusting." He kicked the boy in the side once again. "Get this clear." He breathed out. "I will never like someone as pathetic as you so don't even try to like me."

The helpless omega couldn't help his tears as they flowed uncontrollably. Harsh words have been said to him, and he was looked down upon and bullied as if he was a piece of garbage. Someone he had never spoken a word to bullied him for no apparent reason. He felt pathetic and dirty.

It wasn't his choice to be birthed as an omega. It was the universe's decision. Even though he hated it, he managed to come to terms with it but today, it all came back and he felt broken all over again and now it was set in stone.

He did not like being an omega.

Move right on to Chapter 1