Chapter ~3

A/n- Stereotypically omegas are described as weak, gentle, submissive, love babies, probably can't go up against alphas, and whatnot but this author decided to deviate slightly from that stereotype and added a little spice to the omegas in her world so it doesn't get boring.

I don't want to be reminded of how omegas are originally. It's my world and I'm playing around with it. For that particular comment that came in today that sounded so rude, telling me how to create Pete to match the stereotype, well I deleted that long ass note because it threw me off. It's my world and my book and you won't tell me what to do as if you own it. Not all books make omegas weak. Exit kindly if you do not like this. Thanks.

~~~~~

Pete shoved Vegas out of his way and tried to reach the door but his spinning vision from the memory flashback he experienced didn't permit him to do so. He almost lost his balance but Vegas was quick to hold him.

"Hey, are you okay?" He tried to hold him up.

Pete slightly nodded as he tried to regain his composure. Having someone hold onto him this way-he felt it was pathetic, especially with his rank. He just did not want them anywhere close to him.

"I'll help you out." Vegas offered in a monotone.

"Get away from me," Pete replied as sternly as he could and pulled his body away, looking nothing but sickened by Vegas.

Vegas was silent for a few seconds, carefully assessing the situation and then, he picked up on something. "Wait a minute. What's that fruity and sweet smell?" He sniffed. "Strawberry."

Pete's face contorted into shock. Did be just... The little episode he had earlier unconsciously induced a few of his pheromones and it couldn't pass by Vegas. "

"Why do you suddenly smell like that? There was nothing on you before." Vegas said observantly.

Pete had no time for this. This man was a threat to him and had to leave. "It's probably the soap from in here. You and I are done here," Pete uttered coldly before unlocking the door and heading out but Vegas was on his heels behind him.

"Wait, don't leave yet." Vegas took his hand suddenly, stopping Pete in his tracks. Macau was standing to the side with the other men and they got alert when the duo made it out.

Pete's face flashed with anger. "It is disgustingly rude to keep touching a stranger." He yanked his hand away harshly. "Touch me again and I'll kick your ass."

"Alright, kick me then because I don't want to let go anytime soon." Vegas grinned, bringing his hand up to Pete's waist. He just found it hilarious. No matter how strong Pete was, the mafia knew Pete wouldn't be able to take him down unless he played along.

Pete rolled his head back, not believing he was being pushed to do this. In a split second, his fist made it into Vegas' face, landing a hard punch. The latter groaned from the pain that erupted. "Never try that with me or you'll meet your end." Pete threatened.

Vegas held his bleeding nose amusingly and weirdly, he couldn't get mad. He would have killed anyone who dared to hit him but he couldn't lift a finger when it came to this person he didn't even know. "You're quite a fierce wolf."

"Hey! How dare you hit my brother? Do you know who he is?! Macau yelled furiously.

Pete turned to look at him. " I know for sure he's garbage, judging from the way he disrespected me, and mind how you talk to me if you don't want to receive your share. You're just like him anyways." Pete said before walking away.

"Woah, I'll teach you a lesson." Macau tried to go after him but Vegas held him back. "Don't bother." He wiped his nose. Macau resisted while asking, "Why didn't you do anything, bro, this isn't like you. He hit you!" He was fuming in anger. "It is not as if you can't take him down."