Chapter ~8

It's still Thursday in my country so I'm not late, lol. Enjoy!

~~~~

Mature

Feeling the warmest breath brush against his skin, Pete's insides cramped with great euphoria as he clung to Vegas who walked them to the bed. The alpha sat down gently with Pete straddling his lap.

Pete's eyes went shut as his mind solely concentrated on the scent of the alpha, the sandalwood smell coming off so naturally. It was perfect and exactly what he needed. "Can you kiss me again?" Pete asked and all he heard was a sigh.

As much as Vegas wanted to take Pete right now, the concern of Pete despising him when all this was over was enough to quench his lustful thirst. His hand rubbed Pete's back in soothing circles, his face buried in the crook of Pete's neck. Vegas has never been a gentleman to those he's slept with all his life but when it came to Pete, he was entirely different.

He kept rubbing his face against Pete's neck while breathing heavily. His warm tongue licked the sweetest spot on Pete's neck and he immediately arched his back as he felt a great feeling of lust overwhelm and fill his insides, his nails digging into Vegas' arm, deep enough to draw blood.

"Ngh..." Pete breathed out, "Make this go away." He begged and pulled back, staring at Vegas with doe-like eyes.

Vegas flared him a smile before grasping onto Pete's ass and squeezing on it till Pete felt it was going to leave a print. Pulling the omega closer, Vegas connected their lips into a heated kiss, demanding and passionate. Control your fucking self, Vegas. The alpha's inner voice scolded harshly.

In a split second, he threw Pete onto the bed, the duo still exploring the world of sensual kisses. "Mn..." Pete moaned while his legs went up to curl around Vegas' waist. Vegas cupped his face with one hand, the other groping his ass.

Pete's lips felt so unbelievably good on the alpha's and he felt he couldn't get enough. He noticed Pete spreading both his legs wider, giving Vegas full access. Pete's mind was clouded with intense passion and couldn't decipher his current actions.

"I want to feel you all over me," Pete said hoarsely while winding his arms around Vegas' neck.

"You want that?" Vegas grinned as he pulled Pete's pants off in one swoop, exposing for the first time Pete's organ. It was a pretty site and he took it all in. The spot Pete lay was soaking wet and Vegas could feel his need. "But I don't think I should do that, sadly." He brushed his lips away from Pete's, the latter feeling incomplete in an instant.

"What do you mean?" Pete tugged on Vegas' arm, confusion clouding his eyes. He was burning down there and needed to be attended to. "You are not going to do it?!" It was more like a yell.

Vegas leaned closer, still holding his most desired person. "I would want to fuck you senseless but I can't right now. I'll take care of your situation but we definitely can't fuck, got it?" He raised a brow at the lustful omega.

Without giving Pete a chance to respond, Vegas began to trail kisses from his jaw, slowly moving his way down his pale chest. Pete moaned pleasurably as his body was being worked on. His hand went into the alpha's hair, tugging it. Vegas felt a slight pain in his scalp but didn't mind. He gradually made it to Pete's nipple and swirled his tongue around it.

"Ah... It feels... Good." Pete's other hand gripped tightly onto the sheets, slick still leaking from his ass.

Vegas continued to feast on the standing nipple while keeping his gaze fixated on Pete, watching his every reaction. He wanted to picture the moment the best he could which was sick in his opinion so he looked away.