Chapter ~12

Not you all anticipating some dirty smutty action?
This author is sorry to crush your dream because it ain't happening
She ain't GAY!

~~~~~~

Eyes piercing deep into Vegas' soul, Pete wouldn't look away. He thought he was crazy running all the way here to return a favor. More so, he had no idea if his memories from the past were going to rush back to him at the moment Vegas lay hands on him.

The Alpha's sharp gaze sent chills up Pete's spine. "I still can't fucking touch you, Pete." The deep voice reverberating from within the alpha's throat showed he was exercising his self-control.

Pete on the other hand, felt too hot and elated to care about Vegas' resistance. Hoarsely the words came out. "You need me now, asshole!" His lips quivered and he rested his hands against the alpha's chest for support, his lower abdomen hurting without an ounce of mercy. "I'll kill you if you don't give in." Pete sounded like a desperate whore. "Touch me." The heat was beginning to cloud his senses.

Vegas gritted his teeth and his eyes turned scarier than it was seconds ago. "Why are you suddenly like this?!" His growl could shake the entire building.

"Because you made me this way!" Pete was losing it and it was all because the alpha kept refusing." In a millisecond, he crashed into Vegas. His arms winged around the alpha, clinging to him like a bear, shaking as he succumbed to the heat. In an inaudible tone, he said, "Let's do it already."

Having no other choice than for a trial, Vegas snaked his hand gently behind Pete's neck, his head leaning closer till they both shared hot breaths. Pete instinctively wished to be penetrated right this minute. "Focus on me, no one but me, are we clear?" Vegas' sense of control was intriguing because a true alpha in a rut should have pounced on his partner but he painfully held.

Pete inhaled deeply and as instructed, he focused on Vegas. He blushed slightly and his cheeks turned red from the touch. Vegas hoped the state he was in was not threatening to Pete because he wouldn't want to mess this up so he said, "Does this scare you?" His tongue licked across Pete's lips, the omega feeling a sight tingle.

Pete between breaths replied, "It doesn't." He clung to Vegas desperately. "More." Much to his surprise, there were no fear, disgust, or painful memories. In these arms, he was strangely feeling protected beyond normal reasoning.

Vegas' hand made it down to grope Pete's ass and took it into a firm squeeze. "I can't promise I'll be gentle because I've held on long enough and my condition wouldn't permit me. But," his tongue gave a long lick to Pete's neck. "If you ever need me to stop, just say the word and I will."

"Anng..." Pete moaned out, curving his neck to the side, the angle giving Vegas better access to ravage him whole. Pete long gave in to the heat and as planned by nature, he needed to be serviced. I want him badly. I want to feel him inside me. I feel hot, I need him. "I want you now."

Vegas could no longer hold on. His resolve broke and he let out heavy pants, his red eyes blazingly devouring Pete. No words were further spoken as their lips collided. Roughly, the alpha plowed his thick tongue into Pete's mouth, savoring his tasty insides that were like an addictive drug, making him run wild.

The two gave in to their lustful desires, with nothing on their mind but bonding together as one. Pete jumped Vegas and the wetness from him dripped all over the alpha's torso. "Ngh..." He grounded his front against Vegas and the alpha's hands supported his ass to prevent him from falling.

Ripping away from the heated and passionate kiss, they both longed for air to fill their lungs. "I want more." Pete let out with exasperated pants.

"And I'm here to embrace your wishes. I'm going to fuck you like a slut." Vegas evilly grinned after talking dirty.