Chapter 3

----

You and Soap went and told Price everything that's been going on. He said he would keep an eye out for anything suspicious König could be doing and that we should trust him. He understood why we felt nervous about the situation but he reassured us that we shouldn't and that König was a good person, saying he's just misunderstood.

The sun was setting when me and Soap left Price's office. Soap and I parted ways and I decided to go get some fresh air before the sun fully set. I walked outside and sat at the top of the steps, looking up into the sky. It was beautiful. The colors of the sky ranging from blue to pink then yellow to orange. It felt nice to finally get a break from everything and everyone around you. You were really tired and you were dreading the mission coming up. You just wanted it to be over already.

----

You went back inside after some time with yourself. Price was sitting in the kitchen at the bar, drinking a glass of whiskey. He offered you some as he seen you walk up to him and sit across from him but you shook your head, not in the mood for alcohol at this moment.

"Listen, I know you are uneasy about some things but just let me handle it. Nothing is going to happen. I wont let anything bad happen, alright kid?" Price took a swig of the drink in front of him, placing it down. The glass was now empty. He filled the glass up as he spoke again. "We are having a visitor tomorrow. His name is Alejandro Vargas. I'm sure you'll get along with him! He's a good friend of mine. He leads the Los Vaqueros and he works with the Mexican Special Forces. He's going to be helping us on the mission." He put the bottle of whiskey down and looked at you, folding his hands on the table.
Alejandro.. that name sounded so familiar.

"His name sounds so familiar to me but I can't figure it out." You said as you rested your head in your hand on the table. Price shrugged his shoulders and took another sip of the drink. "You'll meet him tomorrow around 10 am. Why don't you go get some rest and get ready for tomorrow?" You nodded and got up, walking to your room.

"Night!" He called out to you and you did the same. As you walked down the hall to your room, you bumped into König.

"Hey!" You said but König just stared at you. He towered over you. He bent down to be face level with you and spoke.

"Don't act like I don't know what you're trying to do." He squinted his eyes at me. He looked angered and you didn't want to piss him off anymore than he already was. "What are you talking about?" You knew what he was hinting at but he couldn't of possibly found out. Right?

"Don't play dumb." His accent being more thick as he spoke. It sent shivers down your spine. "König I-"

"I don't want to hear it. You're just going to lie to me again."

Hearing König say that formed a whole other level of worry and fear in the back of your mind. You were scared of what he was capable of and you for sure didn't want to find out but how did he know about you not knowing if you could trust him or not? He stood up and walked away from you, leaving you perplexed in the hallway. You immediately ran to Soaps room. Knocking on the door, Soap was quick to answer.

He opened the door more, moving to the side so you can come in. Ghost was there too. Good, you thought.

"What's wrong? Why are you sweating?" Ghost asked.

"König knows about what we told Price." I said, turning towards Ghost. I'm sure he knows about the situation too. "What? There's no way?" Soap said, Ghost looking deep in thought. "Fucking hell." Ghost said as he crossed his arms over his chest and leaned up against the wall.

----

You laid in bed and thought to yourself before you slept. We need to come up with a plan or things are really going to start getting out of hand. You pushed the bad thoughts out of your head and thought about what was happening tomorrow. You still couldn't figure out why the name Alejandro sounded so familiar. You sighed and rolled over on your side, closing your eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

----

Sorry for the slightly boring chapter! I know it's short but there is going to be a lot more coming in the next few chapters. This one was basically just a filler. 😛