Chapter 14

----

Ghost picked you up and walked back over to the living room, putting you back on the couch you were laying on before. "Soap was wanting to watch a movie with me when he got out of the shower. Do you want to join?" You asked as he sat in the middle of the couch, lifting your legs and laying them on his thighs. He nodded and looked at the credits that were on the TV from the romcom.

"What were you doing while you were out?"

"I was just lookin' around.. nothing much around us from what I seen." You hummed at his response. There was some silence between the two of you until he spoke up again. "König still isn't back yet?" You shook your head no and asked, "You didn't see him while you were out?"

"No, didn't hear anything that could've been him either. Although, I did see a bunny, it reminded me of you." He let out a breathily laugh and you smiled. He rubbed circles on your left thigh as you guys spoke. There was a comfortable silence. You wished you and König worked had out but everything has its reasons, I guess. Maybe one of us would have died? Nah, shut up. You shut your eyes for a moment then opened them as you heard the bathroom door open. You and Ghost both glanced at the hallway and seen Soap walk out in only sweatpants. You knew he didn't expect Ghost to come back yet. You took your eyes off of him after a moment and looked at Ghost, seeing his eyes on you instead. He shook his head at you and followed Soaps movement with his eyes.

"Heya, Simon!" Soap exclaimed happily. They were good friends and you were glad they had each other. They argued a lot though. Ghost hummed at Soap and looked at his hands that rested on your thighs, still rubbing small circles on them. Soap walked up to the shelf near the fireplace and took out all of the movies and set them down on the coffee table next to all of you. Ghost leaned forward and took a few into his hands, looking through them. He put a few back on the table but kept one in his hand. It was "SAW". Oh my God, fuck yeah.

"We are NOT watching a horror movie." Soap looked at the movie in Ghosts hands and then to the two of you. Ghost looked at you and then back to Soap. " 'We are not watching a horror movie' Yes we are." He mocked Soap and got up from his spot on the couch and took the disc that was already in the DVD player out, putting the new one in. Soap sighed and went back to the other couch, laying down. Ghost walked back over to his spot and put your legs back over his. He let out a happy huff and the movie started. "Which SAW is this?" You asked Ghost. "SAW two." You hummed at him and you all went quiet for the rest of the movie.

----

The sound of glass shattered in the hallway. You all shot up from your seats as Soap paused the movie. Ghost whispered to you and Soap to stay where you are but neither of you listened. Ghost got up from the couch and walked towards the hall, flicking the light on. Both you and Soap close behind him. There was nothing there, only the glass on the floor and an open window. "Maybe it was the wind.." You said as you began to shake from the coldness. Why was it so damn cold in this cabin?! Soap went to look for a broom and dustpan as you and Ghost went to go pick up the big shards of glass that were on the floor. Was there always a vase on the table at the end of the hallway? Maybe you just didn't pay attention to that.

Soap came back with the broom and dustpan and swept up the rest of the glass that was on the ground. You and Simon threw away the pieces you guys had picked up. "The movie was coming to an end anyways and I think the glass breaking was our cue to head to bed." Simon spoke up.

"What about König?" Soap asked as he walked up the hall and to the trashcan in the kitchen where you and Simon stood. "He's a big boy." Simon said bluntly as he went to go take the disc out of the DVD player and back into its case. Soap said his goodnight to you, turning the light in the hallway off and went off to his shared room with Ghost.

Ghost walked to the lamp, which was the only thing that lit the room and shut it off. You walked to him and grabbed his shirt. "You afraid of the dark?" He spoke lowly. His tone made you blush. "No.. I just can't see." You giggled. He walked you down the hallway and to your shared room, with König. Your eyes adjusted to the dark and you could see a little better now.

"Do you really want to sleep with douchebag?" He asked as you both stood in front of the door. "I'll be okay, Simon." You smiled. He gently ran his fingers through your hair and then set his hand on your shoulder, rubbing it with his thumb. "Alright well, if you need anything, I'm right down the hall." You hummed in response and watched him walk to his door. As you went to open your door he spoke. "Goodnight, princess." He walked inside and left you there to have your stomach do cartwheels. You smiled and walked inside your room, too. You walked to the bathroom to brush your teeth and then walked over to the bed. You set the alarm clock to 6 A.M. and laid down, covering yourself quickly due to the cold. After awhile of just laying there, you finally fell asleep.