Chapter 11

TW : THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SLIGHT NSFW CONTENT. IF YOU AREN'T COMFORTABLE WITH THIS, FEEL FREE TO SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.

----
Y/N POV
----

You left König's room and walked down the hall. Ghost was sitting in the living room next to the fireplace. You didn't notice the fireplace when you first got here. The cabin was beautiful though. You decided to look around. There were a few random pictures in the hall. Some being of the cabin in the winter and some being in the fall. There were 2 rooms at the end of the hall and a bathroom at the beginning of the hall on the right. You didn't walk into the kitchen because you already knew what was going to be in it. You walked into the living room and sat down on one of the two couches. They were both leather. There was a coffee table sitting in front of the two couches with a rug placed under it. The fireplace was in the corner on the left and the TV was hung on the wall in front of the couch you were sitting on. Ghost was sitting on the one to your right. Finally, there was an end table with a lamp and a few books on it at the end of the couch Ghost was sitting on. He was reading one of the books, not paying attention to you.

You looked for the remote, grabbing it and turning on the TV. Ghost shifted his eyes to you and then back into the book. As you scrolled through the channels, not seeing anything good. You put on a news channel and set the remote down. You turned your body so your head was on the arm rest and you were laying down. "Where's Soap?" You turned your head over to Ghost as he kept his eyes in the book. "He went for a walk. Said he'd be back before dark." You nodded and went back to focusing on the news.

The silence between the two of you wasn't usually tense but that's how it felt right now. It was a little uncomfortable and it bothered you. You eventually spoke up. "What are you reading?"

"10 ways to get you to shut the fuck up."

You sat up as you grabbed the remote and turned the TV off. You averted your gaze to him with an upset look. Why did he say that? "What the hell is wrong with you now?" You asked, with a slightly annoyed yet confused look. He didn't speak as he continued reading. You don't know where you got the courage from all of a sudden but you got up and stomped over to him. You grabbed the book from his hands and threw it on the table next to him. He looked up at you and got up from the couch, now looking down at you. He narrowed his eyes at you and it felt like he could split you in half with them. You both heard the door down the hall open, but didn't care.

"What the fuck is your problem, Ghost? You've been suck a fucking douchebag lately and its been pissing m-" You were cut off as he grabbed you by your jaw and kissed you. You were taken aback. Just as this happened, König stood at the front of the hallway, staring at the two of you. Ghost didn't see him but you did. Your eyes widened as you pushed Ghost away from you. You backed away from him and looked at König.

"König listen, it isn't what it looks like" You thought he was walking towards you but he walked passed you and out the door, slamming it shut on his way out. You and Ghost just stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do. You went to walk away but he grabbed you by your shoulder and spun you around so you were facing him again.

"What's your relationship with him?" He asked, he sounded upset, yet angry. "He's just a frie-" He cut you off. "Oh bullshit. Don't hit me with that 'he's just a friend' bullshit. Don't lie to me." He mocked the 'just a friend' part with a dumb voice and used his fingers to represent quotation marks. It upset you that he didn't believe you but it was true. You two were just friends but.. do we like each other? I want more of him but I don't exactly know how I feel towards him. Lately, it's been so confusing and frustrating to be around König. You didn't know how he felt towards you anymore but what just happened explained it all.

"Y/N!" He shouted your name as you were zoned out. You snapped out of your thoughts and mumbled an "I don't know." and walked away. You walked into one of the rooms, not caring whose and laid down on the bed. You sighed as you rolled over and faced the wall. You were in Ghost and Soap's room. You shut your eyes and pulled the covers over your head. You were almost asleep until there was a knock at the door. "Who is it?"

"Who else could it be?" Ghost said through the door. You grumbled. "Come in." The door opened and shut. You had your back towards the door so he couldn't see you. Footsteps shuffled closer as you felt the end of the bed sink. You rolled over and sat up against the bed frame. You watched him as he was trying to figure out what to say, him opening his mouth and pausing. He sighed and finally spoke.

"Listen.. I know you probably have some kind of hatred towards me now because of how I've been acting to you but I just want to tell you that I'm really sorry and I don't enjoy seeing you upset." He spoke softly towards the end, not wanting you to hear him but you did. The question about what his feelings were to you lingered in your mind. You didn't want to say the wrong thing but it would bother you if you didn't let it off your chest. "Gho-"

"Call me Simon." He looked at you softly. You were shocked he would want you to call him by his name instead of Ghost. That was only a him and Johnny thing? "Simon, what are your feelings towards me?" There was a long silence. You gulped, not wanting to make anything awkward between the two of you. He sighed and looked at the ground. He looked back up and turned his body in your direction and stared at you. You seen his eyes go to your lips. You felt your face heat up. If it weren't for the darkness in the room, you would be embarrassed.

"I-.." He took a deep breath. "I have feelings for you." He looked away and rubbed the back of his neck. You were surprised but you knew it was coming because of how he acted in the living room. "But, I know you feel this way for König and I don't want to ruin anything for the both of you and-" You cut him off as you spoke up. "I don't know what my feelings are to König. He hasn't been the best to me lately and it's been a huge turn off." You stopped yourself from saying anything else, not wanting to go into detail.

You removed the covers from on top of you and scooted closer to Ghost. He gently put his hand on your thigh and leaned in. Your breath hitched and you looked away. You used your hand to hide your face so he couldn't see if you were blushing or not but he knew you were. He smiled at you as you looked his way again. He took his mask off, leaving the balaclava on. Your faces just inches away from each other. "Is this okay?" He asked and you nodded.

He lifted his balaclava only above his lips. There was a scar running over his lips and down to his chin. He had slight stubble but you couldn't tell what color it was due to it being dark. It looked on the lighter side though. He grabbed the back of your head, pulling you to him as he kissed you. It felt like time stopped. You kissed him back. Your mind went blank. The only thing you could think of was the kiss. He snaked his hand that was on your thigh up to your waist. The kiss had become more passionate and slow. You wrapped your arms around his neck as he leaned forward, pushing you over and onto your back. He was now on top of you. The both of you pulled away from the kiss to catch your breath. He played with the bottom of your shirt and looked at you. "Can I?" He asked. You nodded your head. "I want verbal consent, love." You shivered at the name. It rolled off of his tongue so smoothly. "Y-Yes."

"Good girl." He made you sit up. He pulled your shirt off over your head and threw it somewhere in the room. He kissed you again, laying you back down. You bit his bottom lip, wanting access inside his mouth. He smirked and kissed you with his tongue. He moved his hand to your right breast and massaged it slowly. This made you let out a soft whine. He moved his other hand to your waist, down to your mid thigh. He slowly and gently moved his hand up your thigh. You shivered at his touch.

He softly pushed himself against you, causing both of you to let out a soft moan. "You like that, doll?" He asked as he looked down at you. You nodded your head as you felt your face get red again.

Knock! Knock! Knock!