Hats

Jamie Drysdale x Hughes!reader
It would be a fair assessment to say both Jamie Drysdale and Stella Hughes have rather large hat collections. They bond over hats. ( Jamie and summer have been dating for about 5 months)

Stella's POV

I walked into mine and Jamie's closet, almost ready for the day. I was missing something though. A hat. I love hats. They look good on me, and I love borrowing Jamie's. They remind me of him. They also smell like him. I couldn't find the one I was looking for though, so I went on a search around the apartment.

Now, you might be thinking why do you live hats so much? Well, they remind me of home. However, I have two homes and they are both people. They are Jamie my boyfriend, and Jack my twin. They both love hats. I even have a few of Jacks. It's just a little thing I add to most outfits that brings me comfort.

Back to my search. I walk around the house I share with Jamie and Trevor until I find Jamie. He is wearing the hat. I walk over, hugging Jamie from behind. I wrap my arms around his waist, my head on his shoulder. " you took my hat" I said, fake pouting. " I'm sorry baby, here you can take it back" he chuckled, placing the it on my head. It was rather loose, being as it was adjusted to my head he laughed upon seeing how loose it is, taking a picture to remember this moment.

I fixed the cap, and he smiled. He turned around the hat and kissed me all over, eventually on the lips. He began tickling me, causing me to smile into the kiss. We both pulled away laughing, my lipgloss now all over Jamie's face.