Vacation boyfriend

Reader x NHL friend-group ( includes Jamie Drysdale, Alex Turcotte, Trevor Zegras, Jack Hughes, and more)

The boys are all on vacation with there families and are hanging in the hot tub, when a random girl joints them.

Emily's POV

I'm currently on vacation in the tropics. While the rest of my group went diving today, I decided to stay back and hang by the pool for a bit. I put on a blue swimsuit. It had high waisted bottoms and a supportive top. I packed my bag with sunscreen, water, some food, a book, a swim mask, my towel, and my phone. I put some sunglasses on and put on my shoes. I walked past the smaller pool right outside our townhouse and walked over to the main pool area. I set my stuff down and applied some sunscreen.

I read in the sun for about a half hour before I looked up. I heard what sounded like a group of teenage boys laughing. I looked around for a second before locking eyes with a dirty blonde. He was with about 5 other guys. I got up and decided to try and forget about him. I walked stood up, making my way towards the hot tub. I sat down, just relaxing for a minute, until someone got in with me. I think I saw him with the group of boys. He was gorgeous.

He was probably 5'11", maybe six feet tall. He had long-ish, dark brown hair, with a backwards hat and gorgeous greenish blueish eyes. He had blue swim trunks on and no shirt. I noticed he had lots of muscle on his arms, as well as abs. I looked away before he could notice me checking him out. He smiles at me and I smile back.

He speaks first, breaking the awkward silence. " Hi, I'm Jamie. What's your name?" He asked. " nice to meet you Jamie, I'm Emily" I said, smiling at the boy. " that's such a pretty name," Jamie commented. I blushed slightly, before turning to face him. " thank you, I like yours too" we start to talk for a couple minutes, before the boy from earlier walks over. His friends follow, then all making a comment about Jamie getting a girl. They join us in the hot tub, before one of them speaks up. " So Jam, who is the girl" I laugh, before saying " the girl has a name. I'm emily, nice to meet y'all" they all jntroduce themselves. After a few minutes of us all talking together Trevor asks me " so why are you all alone?" I smile a little before saying " the rest of my group is scuba diving, and all of the other kids are a lot younger than me" I explain, the boys all nodding. "Well you could hang with us if you want, we were thinking about going to the ocean" Jack offers. " are you guys sure? I don't want to intrude on your guy's fun" I respond, unsure. Jamie turns to me before saying " are you kidding, you seen so dumb. You HAVE to join us. Please" Jamie practically begs. The boys all look at me, giving me puppy eyes. " grime, can we go back to my place first though, I want to grab a popsicle" the boys all light up, before they all ask at once " can we have one?!" They all look so happy, and I have enough, so I agree. We go back to my room, hanging on the main floor of the townhouse.

*Let me explain how the townhouses work. They are like hotel rooms, only two story and rather large. The first floor has a kitchen, a couch, a bathroom, a living room. Upstairs has two bathrooms and two bedrooms as well as a washer and dryer. *

Now, back to the story

The boys and I were spread throughout the small living area downstairs. Jack and Alex at the counter on chairs, cole on the couch, Trevor at the table and Jamie standing by me behind the counter. I grab the popsicles, Jamie cutting the plastic part off. Once everyone has them, we all sat and chilled in the AC.

"Can we go down to Mimi's and swim?" I suggest. Mimi's is a restaurant in the resort, and there is a dock that you can swim off, as well as a water trampoline. We all agree, starting the short walk to Mimi's. On the way there, Jamie runs up behind me, picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I drop my phone, Jack grabbing it and filming the whole thing on his phone. We get yo the dock and Jamie stops on one of the sides. He stands there and says " ready to go in?" I immediate start trying yo get out of his grasp. He grabs me toghter, jumping in with me in his arms. We go back up to the surface, everyone now laughing. I fake struggle yo get out, the boys now feeling kinda bad. Trevor gives me his hand, me pulling him in with us. Soon, all the boys are in the water, us all laughing while we swim over to the water trampoline.

*two hours later*

I have been hanging with the boys for about 3 hours now. For dinner, we went our separate ways, me having preset plans with my family. We agree to meet up after dinner for karaoke though. I think I'm starting to like Jamie a lot though. He is so sweet and funny.

We just finished karaoke, some of us slightly tipsy. The drinking age here is 18, but no one checks I'd ever, so it was easy for us to get alcohol. Me, being nearly drunk, was all over Jamie. The boys noticed, teasing me slightly. We went to these lawn chairs, lagging down by the water. However, there wasn't enough chairs for everyone. I decided to sit with Jamie. His back was rested against the back of the chair, me sat between his legs. His arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer to him. We talked for a while, eventually playing truth or dare. When it came to my turn, I said " dare". . Trevor thought for a moment, before saying " I dare you to kiss Jamie." He said smirking.I blushed, before turning around, moving my legs to straddle Jamie. The boys began teasing us, before I leaned down and kissed Jamie, my hand going to the back of his neck. The boys began cheering. Jamie relaxed into the kiss, deepening it. We began making out, the boys cheering loudly. I felt Jamie's hands move to my ass, pulling me even closer. We pulled away, the boys cheering super loud. I turned back around, still sitting close to Jamie, me now sitting on his lap. His head was resting on my shoulder, my head leaning against his.

I saw Jack take a picture of us, me smiling. After a while, we all settled down. All of us now laying down. I had my head in Jamie's lap, wearing one of his shirts. I was playing with Jamie's hand, talking with all the boys about our hobbies. Jamie leaned down, giving me a kiss on the forehead. Eventually, the rest of the boys had gone back to the room, leaving me and Jamie alone.

Jamie moved us so we were facing each other, there was a peacefulness between us. I moved so our faces were about an inch away. Jamie leaned in, closing the gap between us. We began slowly kissing, eventually leading to us making out. My hand moved under his shirt, scratching his back slightly. We both smiled into the kiss. We eventually pulled away, gasping for air.

After we both caught our breath, Jamie walked me back to my room. We agreed to meet with the boys for breakfast. I don't think I have ever slept better.

Time skip to the next morning with the boys only

Jamie's POV

I woke up and took a shower. About 20 minutes later, the boys and I were all ready, so we got in our Uber. We drove over to Emily's building and picked her up. There wasn't much room, so she sat on my lap. I held her in place with my arms around her waist, her holding my arms to support herself so she won't fall. She smiled, grabbing my hand to play with my rings. I held her other hand, both of us just smiling at each other.

When we got to breakfast, she sat in between me and Jack, my hand resting on her thigh. Across from us was Trevor, Alex, and Cole. We all sat there and enjoyed breakfast. After breakfast, we all went back. We went to her house first, her changing while we waited downstairs. She came down in a green and black bikini. She walked over to me and hugged me. I looked up from my phone, pulling her close to me.

We then walked to our house, all the boys getting changed into swim trunks. I walked downstairs, seeing Trevor laughing with Em. I smiled, walking up behind her. I grabbed her sides, tickling her. She jumped, laughing.  We grabbed our towels and all left for the beach.

We all set our stuff up on the beach, going into the water. We went about hip deep, Emily holding onto me. She was about mid chest deep, her being much shorter. She came over practically hanging off me. I laughed, all of us smiling. She saw a fish in the water and screamed, launching herself onto me, I picked her up. All the boys laughed at her reaction. She got comfortable, legs wrapped around my waist. My hands held her thighs for support. She leaned in and kissed me quickly, before resting her head on my shoulder.

And that is how Emily met her vacation boyfriend.