Stomach bug

Jamie Drysdale x reader
Jamie gets sick with the stomach bug. The only person that is home all day to take care of him is his other roommate Stella. They were just friends before, but they get closer.

*Trigger warning* mentions of  puking and some slight swearing

Jamie's POV
I feel like shit today. I have been nauseous all day, as well as feverish. I was laying on the couch, trying to fall asleep, when I felt it. I felt like I was gonna puke. I ran to the bathroom before puking into the toilet. I heard the door open, and felt someone brush my hair off my forehead. They began rubbing small circles on my back while I was still throwing up. " it's ok Jam, let it all out" I heard her soft voice.

It was Stella, my other roommate. Trevor was currently at practice, me calling out because I felt I'll. I kept puking until my stomach felt empty. I moved away from the toilet bowl, turning to look at Stella. I had glossy eyes, and I just wanted to cry. She flushed the toilet, then came back to where I was, now leaning against the wall. She ran a comforting hand over my shoulder, smiling sadly at me. "Feel any better hun?" She asked sweetly. I nodded a little, a few tears slipping. She reached gently to wipe them, before saying " how about you brush your teeth, then we can relax" I nodded, barely able to move off the floor, I was so tired. She noticed this, moving swiftly. " I can grab it for you, you stay here ok" I nodded, and she left quickly to grab my toothbrush. She came back in, walking over to me.

I stood up, with her help, and was leaning my back against the counter, her basically doing everything for me. " I'm so sorry" I mumbled softly. " for what?" She questioned. I sighed, before replying " For being a pain" her gaze softened, her eyes looking into my glossy ones. " you have nothing to be sorry about, everyone has sick days" she stated, moving to hug me, she walked between my legs, hugging me close.

I hugged her back, feeling more tears begin to form. She pulled away, feeling my uneven breath. " oh Jamie" I began crying, feeling overwhelmed with emotions. She grabbed my hand, leading us to her bed. I layed down with her, my head on her chest. She began running a hand through my hair and a comforting had on my back.

Stella's POV

I felt so bad for Jamie. He clearly didn't feel well, and he had already thrown up once. We were snuggled on my bed. I ran a comforting hand through his dark brown, longish hair. I rubbed the other on his back. I noticed he was really warm. I checked his temperature and he had a mild fever. I gave him some medicine to bring the fever down. " I'm hot" he whined. "Do you want to take off your shirt? That might cool you down a little bit" he nodded slowly, before sitting up. He began trying to take it off, but got frustrated. " can you help me please?" He asks softly. " of course bud" I pulled his shirt off, and left the room. " Come back, I want cuddles" Jamie huffed. " give me a sec, I'm getting a cold washcloth for your head. I walked back into the room, Jamie immediately whining when he sees me. I walk over and sit up, his head resting in my lap. I put the washcloth on his forehead, softly brushing his hair back and away from his face. I go back to rubbing my hand through his hair, and another hand softly scratches his back. Eventually, he falls asleep, the only noise in the house being his light snores. I knew Trevor would be home soon, so I texted him telling him to be quiet when he came home. He asked why and I said that Jamie was asleep.

About 20 minutes later, I hear the front door open. I can hear Trevor's foortsteps throughout the house. He finally knock on my door lightly. " come in" I say. He walks in, taking in what he is seeing. Jamie is now shirtless, shoulders expense, everything else covered by covers. The fan is on high. Jamie is suggled into my stomach, sleeping contently, with a random Disney movie on in the background. " you look like a single mom" Trev whispers, laughing slightly. It's true, I do look like a single mom. I'm wearing baggy sweats, a t-shirt and my hair is in a bun. We both slightly laugh, before I look down at Jamie. He had a few tears taking on his face from crying. Poor thing. He has been so clingy all day. I just want him to feel better soon.

I know This has been a weird day, but I think I like Jamie as more than friends.