Comfort

Jamie Drysdale x Hughes!Reader
Jamie goes with Stella to the Hughes lake house, with the Hughes brothers aswell. Stella feels uncomfortable by something a boy at a store said to her, so she goes to Jamie for comfort.

Stella's POV

Today has not been a good day. I was out with my brothers and Jamie when someone called me a slut. I don't know if it was because I was with all boys or the fact that I don't look like my brothers and I was close to all the boys. Joking at sound and stuff. Either way, it got to me. I had spent the rest of the night being quiet. The boys had heard the comment and all felt bad.

However, I only really wanted to be around Jamie and Jack. Jamie, because he is my boyfriend and Jack because he is my other comfort person. I was sat in jacks room, waiting for Jamie to come back from picking up dinner. I was sat on jacks bed, him laying with me, just holding me. Me and Jack have a great bond. He is the only brother that truly understands how to handle me when I'm sad.  We are just laying there, a soft hand rubbing my back.

" is it true?" I asked Jack. He looked at me confused. " is what true?" He questioned. " that I'm a slut" I said softly, a few tears slipping. " no, of course not. People are just rude" Jack reassured me. He wiped my tears, before the door opens slightly. Jamie peeks his head in the door, slowly making his way over. Me and Jack sat up, me still looking sad. He noticed my glossy eyes and came over to me. " you ok babe?" Jamie asked. I shrugged my shoulders. " I guess, Jack made me feel a little better" I sighed, Jack still rubbing my back. He came over and sat on the bed with us, him pulling me over to him. I was now sat on his lap, his chin rested on the top of my head, my head buried into his chest. " I got this from here" jamie said, before picking me up and bringing me to our room we were starting in.

" when we got to the room, I just payed there in Jamie's arms, basking in his comfort. I sighed, pushing myself as close to Jamie as I possibly could.

Jamie's POV

I felt so bad for Stella. Some random boys at the mall called her a slut, and she hasn't been the same since. After I get back from getting food, I go to jj ask room to find them laying together. I softly smile, knowing Jack is her favorite brother. After I bring her to our room. We lay down, her snuggled as close as possible into me. I rub a comforting hand through her hair, the other on her back.

I hate that she feels bad about herself, I'm just glad I can help comfort her.