Period

Jamie Drysdale and Trevor Zegras x Fem!Hughes reader

Stella Hughes has always had really bad periods. In the past, she has just dealt with it. This time though, she just couldn't. She has been living with her brothers bestfriend and his roommate for about a month. When they walk in on her crying, will they help her?

Trigger warning : mentions of blood, puke, some swearing.

Stella's POV

I'm laying on the couch right now in pain. I have a heating pad on my stomach and chest, wearing one of Jamie's hoodies and a pair of Trevor's sweats on. I'm just watching a movie, trying to ignore my period cramps. I have always had bad periods, and Trevor knew. When I used to go to school with him, he would always try to make it better. I'm just waiting for him and Jamie to get back from practice. I decided to try and sleep for the next hour until they get back.

"Don't wake her up, she is sleeping" I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes to see Trevor rubbing my stomach in small circles with one hand, his other pushing my hair out of my face.

" it hurts Trev, make it stop" I said softly. " I know Stella, it's gonna be ok" he spoke softly. Jamie looked at us confused. " What is going on?" He asked. " I get really bad periods" I replied.

Jamie nodded in understanding, leaving the house. Me and Trevor both looks at each other confused. We just stayed there for a while, until the door reopened. Jamie walked in with two bags.

He sat them down in front of me, before motioning to them and saying " I hope something in there helps". He then sat next to me, rubbing my side.

I opened the bags and saw so many things. In one bag was some pads, tampons, advil, another heating pad, and some period underwear. Ina another bag was hersheys drops, hersheys bars, Reese's peanut butter cups, nerds gummy clusters, and some other candy. In the third bag was a heating pad sloth stuffed animal, a stuffed Dino, and a new book.

I looked up at Jamie, moving to sit up. I hugged him, tearing up due to my emotions being so out of control. I hid my head in his neck,him rubbing my back ad I started sobbing. Jamie just put his other hand on the back of my head, holding me. He just let me cry in his arms, both of them comforting me. When I finally stopped calmed down, I sat up. " I'm sorry" I said sadly. " sorry for what?" Jamie asked, concern in his voice. " for making you go to the store, and having to hold me while I cried" I said in between sniffles.

I took some advil, drifting off to sleep on Trevor's shoulder, the society playing in the background.

I woke up about 3 hours later to the smell of food coming from the kitchen. I walked over to the counter, happily sitting  on a stool at the island. The boys stopped cooking and turned around to see me. They both smiled, jamie saying " I hope you're hungry, we are just finishing dinner." I smiled, grabbing a plate.

About two hours later, I'm curled up in a ball on the couch, my cramps and nausea being really bad. I felt like I was gonna puke, so I jumped up running to the bathroom. I just made it to the toilet before I began puking. I heard the door open and felt someone pull my hair out of my face. Another hand rubbed my Back as I continued to throw up.

When I was done, I let out a chocked sob, leaning back into the person. I tilted my head up to gongs Jamie, him still rubbing soft circles on my sides. I still had bad cramps so I grabbed his hands putting them on my lower stomach. His hands pressed down slightly, creating pressure. I sighed in relief, finally feeling a little better