Boy next door

Jamie Drysdale x Hughes! Reader
I know that the Hughes didn't live near Jamie, bet pretend they were next door neighbors

Stella Hughes never though she would fall for the boy next door. What happens when their parents go on a trip and Jamie is forced to stay in the Hughes household? Will he stay on the couch like he is supposed too, or will he join Stella in her bedroom?

Jamie's POV

I just found out that my parents are leaving for vacation with the Hughes parents. Because I'm 15, they still don't trust me to be alone for overnights, so they are having me stay with the Hughes kids. I don't mind though. I like all the boys, and Stella is probably one of my favorite people ever. I packed my stuff and went over. I saw the parents all getting ready to leave.

We all hugged our parents before they left. Once they left, we were all chilling on the living room, minus Stella. She had gone to do some homework. She came back down and looked for an open seat. Jack was on the single couch, Luke on a recliner, Quinn was on a bean bag chair, and I was on the big couch. I had plenty of room so I said  " come sit next to me, I have plenty of space" she smiled, before grabbing a blanket and walking over to the couch. She sat down close to me, putting the blanket over her legs. I moved to put some on my legs aswell. They boys knew about my crush on her, and were all eying me.

" can we watch a show?" Stella spoke softly. " yeah, how about outer banks" Jack suggested. We all agreed, putting on the show. The intro was playing of the first episode, when I felt the couch shift. I look over and Stella is struggling to get comfy. I grab her waist, pulling her so she is laying in between my legs, her head resting on my chest, my arms draped loosely over her waist. She smiles, before whispering " but what about my brothers?". I chuckle, before responding " I don't care, they already know I like you".

You see, we both already have admitted feelings, as well as kissed and made out a couple of times.

We stay like that for about an hour before Jack says "better watch those hands Jamie" he laughed, my hands having shifted up slightly, closer to her boobs. We all laughed for a minute at the statement. " I'm hungry" Stella stated.

"You guys want to go out to eat?" Quinn asks. We all say yes and decide to go to a small diner nearby. While at dinner, I sat next to Stella and had my hand on her thigh the whole time. It was like a 20 minute ride back to the house, and Stella fell asleep on my shoulder. She must have been super tired. When we get home, Jack opens the door so I can carry Stella in without waking her.

Stella's POV

I feel someone picking me up. I must have fallen asleep on the drive back. I take a deep breath, inhaling the persons scent. It Jamie's. I smile slightly , before shivering from the cold. When we get inside, Jamie lays me on my bed. " I'm cold. Cuddled?" I asked sleepily. Ok hun, let's get you into something warmer though. He grabbed a pair of Jacks old sweats from my closet, as well as one of his hoodies. I took a deep breath, inhaling Jamie's comforting scent. He walks back over to the bed, before helping me change. Afterward, he pulls me so I'm sitting on his lap. " Stella, I love you so much more than you can ever know. Will you be my gurlfriend?" He asked me. I smiled, leaning into kiss him. We begin making out, when Jack walks in. "Eww, you guys aren't even dating" Jack comments. "Jack, we are dating" we all laughed.

I never though I would fall for the boy next door.