Mornings

Jamie Drysdale x Reader

It's the morning after a game, and Jamie and Tessa are extra cuddly.

Tessa's POV

I just woke up. I sit up and stretch, before rubbing my eyes slightly. I look down and see arms secured around my waist. I smile, looking at the sleeping boy. He was so tired. I softly ran my fingers through his hair, him smiling in his sleep. He opened his eyes slightly, a big grin plastered on his face. "Morning baby" I giggled slightly at how disoriented he was.

Jamie's POV

I am so tired. I had a game last night, so I was extra tired and clingy. I opened my eyes slightly, seeing Tessa with her hands running through my hair. I loved the feeling. I tightened my grip on her waist, nuzzling myself into her side. We stayed like this for a while, until I looked at her "I love you" I said, my voice still very raspy from sleep. " I love your morning voice" she cooed, me blushing. Eventually we got up, heading to the kitchen for breakfast. I sat on a barstool while Tessa and Trevor argued over what to do for breakfast. We ended up DoorDash if breakfast, moving to the licvi groom while we waited for it to arrive.

Tessa's POV

We were sat waiting for breakfast to get here. I was sat on the couch with Jamie, Trevor on the other one. Me and Jamie were cuddling, our legs intertwined, arms wrapped around each other. Jamie was always super cuddly in the morning, which I loved.