Hotel room

Jamie Drysdale x Zegras!reader

Taylor Zegras, Trevor's twin is the teams photographer. That means she has to travel with the team ti away games. When staying in hotels, she usually has her own room. What happens when she is forced to share with the one guy on the team she has feeling for?

Taylor's POV

I am so pissed. Usually when the team travels, I have my own room. I never have to share. I don't mean to sound bratty, I just like my space. Turns out they forgot to book enough rooms, so practically everyone has to share. I don't mind, I just don't like the bed situation. There is only one bed. Granted, it is a king at least. I just don't really feel comfortable sharing a bed with anyone. Oh well, might as well make the most of it.

After we check in, the coach hands out all of our room cards. When he gets to me, he smiled a little before saying " you're with Drysdale Tay" I smile a little, knowing I will be with someone I like. And I don't mean as friends. I have had a crush on Jamie since he joined the team. I walked up to Jamie and said "looks like we are staying together tonight" Jamie smiled and grabbed my hand, leading our way towards the elevator.

It wasn't really weird, seeing as me and Jamie were really close friends. I mean, he lives with me and Trev so I'm very comfortable in his presence. Once we get in, I remembered we only had one bed.  "What side do you want to sleep on" I asked Jamie softly. He chose the right side, opening his suitcase. The team all had a dinner planned for tonight, before our game tomorrow. I went into the bathroom area, starting my makeup. I left the door open so I could talk to Jamie about the plans for tonight. As I was finishing up, Jamie came up to me asking if I could help with his hair I grabbed a brush and some gel. Telling him to sit on the toilet.

He obliged happily, leaving his legs apart so I had room to get close. I moved In between his legs, his hand resting on his knees. After I finished his hair, I leaned down kissing his forehead. We had always been really close, which everyone on the team found adorable. We were inseparable. Partially due to my separation anxiety from him and Trev. I would always be found tucked into one of their sides whenever I wasn't taking pictures. I sneak over to his  suitcase and put on a ducks hoodie with his number on the front and the sleeve. I walked over to him, him holding my purse by the door. He smiled when he noticed my sweatshirt. " that not Trevor's number" he teases.

I blush, walking over to him. He grabs my hand, running his thumb over my knuckles in comfort. When we finally make it to dinner, I sit next to Jamie. Mason was on my other side. Mason is one of the only people that know I like Jamie. I grab Jamie's hand, holding it in my lap for comfort.  I was just playing with his fingers slightly. I was so anxious and everyone could tell. Thankfully, they are all super understanding about my anxiety. None of them make it clear that I'm anxious, which I appreciate. I feel Jamie's hand pull away, me frowning slightly. I notice he was doing something on his phone, so I let him.

About 10 seconds later, he hands me his phone. I was super confused until I realized he had hay day open for me. I smiled at his action, him remembering I love hayday. He giggled at my reaction, placing an arm around my shoulder, he twirls a piece of my hair in his hand, smiling while I play hay day. The whole group noticed my mood change, joking that I'm like an iPad kid.

When we got back to the hotel, I was nearly asleep. I was so tired on the bus ride back to the hotel, I nearly fell asleep on Trevor. Jamie had walked to Trevor, me having the room key, to see me nearly asleep. He sighed softly, before picking me up like a toddler. My head resting on his shoulder, legs wrapped around his waist. I whimper, slightly being woken up. When we get back to the room, Jamie lay me on the bed, him climbing in the other. He kept some distance between us, not wanting to disrespect my boundaries. I was cold, so I moved to cuddle with him. He has a hand on my back, my head tucked into  his shoulder. His arms were loosely draped over my back, our legs intertwined. " will you be my girlfriend Tay?" Jamie asked me. " I nodded my head before whispering " thought you would never ask". He kissed the top of my head, both of us falling asleep in each others warm embrace.