Bad day

Jamie Drysdale x reader

Olivia has had a terrible day. She is the team Photographer for the ducks. Today, something in her camera malfunctioned causing her to lose the photos they team needed for press. She just wants comfort.

Warning: this chapter will contain some mentions of smut as well as swearing. Don't read if that type of content will bother you.

Olivia's POV

I want to fucking cry. Today has been terrible. My camera glitched so I lost all my pictures of the team. Normally it's no bid deal, but today I was the only one taking pictures. As a result, my boss spent the last half hour yelling at me. I hate getting yelled at. I could feel my anxiety rising. I knocked on the locker room door before I heard a chorus of 'come in' from most of the boys. They all knew I was having a rough day with camera problems.

I opened the door and all the boys gave me sad smiles. Max walked over, giving me a much needed hug. Normally I would go straight to Jamie. But I can't find him anywhere. I leaned into Max's hug, him holding me in comfort. Some people would find it strange how I'm hugging him, considering I have a boyfriend, but max has been in my life since I was little. I felt a few tears slip, hiding my face in his neck.

I heard the door open, hearing Jamie's voice. "Where is she?" He asked concerned. I told him I would be heading to the locker room through text. He spotted me, making his way over. I left max's embrace, practically launching myself onto him.

He picked me up gently, hooking his hands under my thighs. I immediate began kissing him, my hands moving to his hair. Not caring that his whole team was in the locker room. He melted into the kiss, holding me firmly. He knew I just needed reassurance and comfort. He set me down, the whole team cheering. Only then did I realize that at some point during the kiss, I knocked Jamie's towel off. We all began laughing, Jamie turning a deep shade of red. He quickly fixed his towel before burying his head deep into my neck. Once he was do he getting changed, we headed home.

The boys decided to throw a party tonight after practice. Me and drinking never end well, so this will be an interesting night.

I got dressed into a short, tight black low cut dress. I knew Jamie would be mad at my choice, but I don't care. I wanted some fun tonight. Normally, Jamie is a pretty shy guy. However, once you get a few drinks in him, he really loosens up.

I went downstairs to get some alcohol flowing through my system. I saw Trevor already tipsy, talking with some blonde girl.

Time skip 2 hours later.

I was very drunk by now, and let's just say me and Jamie have been pretty touchy all night. Right now, I was sat on the floor, head resting on Jamie's thought. Trevor was sat on the floor across from me, the blonde girl from earlier sat on a chair opposite Jamie. Turns out her name was Stella. We were playing truth or dare.

"Truth or dare liv" Trevor asked. " dare" I replied confidently. Trev thought for a moment before saying "I dare you to sit on Jamie's lap".
I grinned, getting up to sit on Jamie. Normally, its all good whenever I sit on Jamie's lap. Tonight though, he was horny as hell. I sat down, moving around a bit to get comfy. He roughly grabbed my hips, whispering in my ear "stop moving". I was about to ask why, when I felt him get hard beneath me. I turned to him and said "Make me" he picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder. I smiled at Trevor and Stella, before Jamie continued up the stairs. We made it into our room, Jamie setting me roughly on the bed. I began to get comfy. Jamie's hands moved to the bottom of my dress.

He removed my dress, leaving me in my matching bra and panties. Jamie looked me up and down before beginning to make out with me. Jamie grabbed my ass, squeezing it. I moaned into the kiss, Jamie's tongue slipping in. We began to fight for dominance, Jamie winning. He had me pinned against the bed, my hands above my head.

Let's just say we had a fun night.