Truth or dare

Jamie Drysdale x Zegras! reader

During a game of truth or dare with her brothers friends, Lexi decides to play. Will things stay calm or will they heat up?
Mentions of alcohol, possible smut, makeuot, and more.

Lexi's POV

This summer has been amazing. We are currently staying in a large rental house on a beach. My brother Trevor has all of his hockey friends over for a party, along with some of my friends. We decided to play truth or dare. Now, in hindsight it isn't the best idea for horny drunk teenagers to play truth or dare, but oh well. By now, everyone was way past drunk. So far the dates have been pretty crazy.

Jack had gotten a lap dance from Trevor, Trevor had done a shot from Alex's stomach, I had gone swimming with my clothes on, and SO much more. I was a little more cuddly when drunk, so I was currently sat sideways on Jamie's lap. Me and Jamie have been friends for a while, both of us flirting with each other. We had even admitted feelings for one another, but neither of us have made anything official yet. "Dare" I say to Jack.

He thinks for a moment before saying " I dare you to make out with Jamie" we turned to look at each other, leaning in. Our lips collide, my hand moving to Jamie's neck. His hands go to my neck and back, pulling us flush together. I can hear everyone cheering, Trevor laughing louder than everyone else.

Jamie licks my lip, asking for permission. I allow it, our tongues colliding. We made out for about a minute before both of us pulled away. I was still flush against him, me being able to feel his growing dick. I laughed, him blushing a. Little. We sat down again, my sitting on his lap to cover his now excited dick.

The group laughed, realizing Jamie's problem. We kept playing for a while, everyone slowly going to their rooms. Me and Jamie went to my room, me leading the way the whole time. We made it to my room, him shutting the door behind us. He pressed my against the door, locking the door before kissing me, he put his hands on my thighs mumbling "jump" which I gladly did. We were pressed flush against each other. Him holding me up. He moved me to my bed, gently laying me down. He lifted my shirt over my head, moving to kiss my neck down to my chest. I moaned, taking off his shirt.

~The Next Morning~

I woke up to arms wrapped around my waist. I looked down and saw myself in Jamie's shirt and a pair of Jamie's clean boxers, him in just boxers. The blanket had fallen slightly, exposing his back. I watched as his back muscles flexed as he breathed. I decided to lay back down under the covers. We stayed like this for about 45 minutes until Jamie woke up.

There was a knock on my door. We looked at each other before I yelled back "COME IN". The door opened revealing all the boys. They laughed when they took in our appearances, clear we hooked up last night. Let's just say they never let us live that morning down.