Chapter 9

Simi- Duduke

After the game and a couple of drinks from a two litre bottle of coke, Lejandro decided he would call out the next game since he was the first to be kicked out, that wasn't exactly the rule, the winner had to choose and this erupted a ridiculous argument until Ciarra finally shushed them so Lejandro could choose.

He decided they played a fair game, Truth or Dare.

" So who spins first?" Amanda asked.

" You know this particular game never ends well in all the movies I've watched?" Ashanti asked.

" Yeah we're going to need some ground rules." Heather reiterated.

" Got it, no swearing, no crude questions or dares and no violent dares." Lejandro lists out.

" Aye -aye captain." Kobby salutes him.

" So if you don't do your dare or don't want to tell the truth, you drink an entire bottle of water and I hear the bathrooms here are really far down this hall." Lejandro chuckled pointing at the paperbag carrying a pack of bottled water.

" How do we in..clude Becca in t...th.. this?" Zaron asked.

" She likes music, if we could play music she could connect with us easily." Amanda replied

" Music?" Zuriah asked skeptically.

" Rebecca loves music, why do you think she learnt how to disc jockey?" Amanda asked Zuriah.

" Oh." She agreed.

" We came prepared." Lejandro grinned grabbing Zaron's backpack and rummaging through it for his Bluetooth speaker, " What's Rebecca's favorite song?"

" She likes anything Alan Walker, Kygo, Megan Trainer, Ava Max and Bebe Rexha."

" The electronic sound musicians." Ciarra comprehends.

" I have Bebe Rexha." Lejandro turned on the Bluetooth and scrolled through his list of songs in his cellphone while the two devices paired, " But first I'll like to dedicate a very special African song to the baby."

Simi's Dduke begins to play.

" Okay who's starting?" Amanda asked about the game so curious to get to know Rebecca's classmates.

" Zaron." Lejandro declares and placed the bottle infront of Zaron as they gathered around to sit.

" W..why me?" Zaron whines.

" Shut up, just spin the bottle." Lejandro seethes.

Zaron glared at him before spinning the bottle. It fell on Zuriah.

" Truth or Dare?" Zaron asked.

" Truth."

" Do you know who the baby's d..d..d..dad is?" Zaron asked.

" I don't know how you think I am so different from you guys. Rebecca literally doesn't tell me a lot of things, I know he's from Jordan where she was raised but who he actually is, I don't know." Zuriah replied.

" I don't like Arabian guys." Lejandro declares.

" You are Arabian dude." Heather reminds him.

" Shut up." He says earning him a shove from Heather.

" Your turn." Amanda tells Zuriah who proceeded to spin the bottle and it falls on Ciarra.

" Truth or Dare?"

" Truth." Ciarra decided.

" Are you a perfectionist?" The question took her by surprise.