Chapter 10- Spaghetti and milk

Gyakie- Something

" You scared me Becca. I thought you might not wake up for a long time." Zuriah whispered to her.

" I don't think that was scarier than tonight. I was so petrified Zuriah, I still can't believe I managed to escape." Rebecca admits.

" Sometimes when I look at you, it gives me the courage to tell myself that I can do a lot of things. You're  very strong Becca and whatever it is that is after you...I know you're going to fight it and we're going to be here for you."

" That's the problem now Zuriah, it's the we part." Rebecca mumbled, " I was traced because of your visit. How did you know I was in that hospital in the first place?"

" Ashanti sent her baby there because he had a fever or something then she met Dr Ortega who coincidentally mentioned your name. She inturn called me and Amanda and the others since Dr Ortega insisted you have company." Zuriah explained.

" I could swear I heard Lejandro's voice somewhere. I'm now getting it." Rebecca finally comprehends.

" Yeah he was there too."

" That many people were there?"

" If you don't believe me I could give them a call."

" No no, that's the problem... communication. I'm putting all of you in danger everytime I'm in contact with you on a phone. Ashanti definitely called someone using my name and it wouldn't take long for those adversaries to pick up after it." Rebecca explained, " Please don't call anyone using my name."

" Let's stop talking about this, it's making me anxious."

" I need to make a call to my aunt, she must be worried sick."

" No problem." Zuriah hands her her cellphone.

" Hey so what do you want to name her?" Zuriah asked after her phonecall.

" That's her father's problem, he barely held her for five minutes before leaving."

" What about you?"

" I was thinking of a very English name like Arlette but who knows, he might want to name her Night in Arabian since she was born at night."

" Seriously, Leila?"

" Now that I recall it's the name of some slut in school...  maybe not."

" Ms Rose is making us some hot cocoa with toasts, I don't think you've eaten real food in days."

" Might explain the headache." Rebecca reclined in the couch.

" After, you need to really take some rest I'll sleep next to the baby so she doesn't wake you." Zuriah assured her, " Anyway who's car were you driving?"

" Oh right the hospital, please do me a favor and call for help for the hospital and please get someone to drive the car back for the doctor, I'll pay for all the damages." Rebecca informed her, " Also I have a gun with me can you help me get rid of it, it's complicated."

" Relax, I've got you. I know a guy."

" Wow Zuri, you're starting to sound like some gangster." Rebecca laughed suddenly regretting it as her head banged.

" Actually I was going to tell Amanda to handle it, don't worry about the damages." Zuriah said standing up, her phone dinged and she glanced at the screen.

" Oh it's Leny." She smiled, " He's been having issues with his landlord."

" Don't let him come over , I don't want him to know about the baby." Rebecca uses this excuse though the real reason was that she hated seeing him around Zuriah. The guy was literally leeching off of Zuriah. She paid his rent, bought him clothes and she takes him out, I mean which fifteen year old girlfriend does that?