Chapter 12: New Home

We went to the hotel they were in and grabbed everyone so we could head to the airport. Once there we had turned in the rental cars then headed through security. What really shocked me was when we got on the plane and went to first class. I looked around amazed it was so nice. They let me pick who I wanted to sit next to so I picked Sam.

"You okay sis? You look shocked. First class too much?" He chuckled.

I looked over at him with a glare but changed it to a smirk fast. "No I was just expecting a private jet. Just figured you were stupid rich now I guess your just a little rich."

Sam rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulder. "We were due for an upgrade so Ben got rid of our old one and we are in the process of getting a new one."

"You're kidding?"

"Nope, so we are as you say stupid rich." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes and elbowed him. "So my new school what's it like?"

"Well it's a prep school. They go from grade K-12 however they are in different buildings. They are attached though so you can get to us if you need to. Reuben and Logan work in the high school part."

"Is that hard to have them working there?"

"It can be just because if you get in trouble they are right there. Plus they are harder on us in class than the others."

"Are people nice?"

"Yes and if they are not come get me and I will set the little ass holes straight." He said with a serious and stern look. "There is a cheer team and they are really good maybe Reuben can talk to the couch and get you a chance to try out. She has a major crush on him so she probably will if she thinks it will give her points."

"Does he like her?"

"Huh?" He said looking at me puzzled.

"Does Reuben like the cheer couch?"

"Our brothers are oblivious to anyone who flirts with them. The only one that has had a girlfriend lately was Logan and that was over six months ago."

"What about you?"

"Yeah I have a girl friend who's going to be pissed tomorrow." He sighed running his fingers though his hair.

"Why?"

"Well I had to cancel our date that we had planned for two weeks for yesterday. Now I will have to cancel the rescheduled one and I won't be able to message her at all today."

"I am sorry." I look down at my feet twirling my thumbs around one another. I felt bad that I had gotten him into this mess.

"Nah it's my fault I should have not given in and let any of us go. If your anything like Jere and Wes you would have gone anyways. Plus I didn't want to look like just another lame older brother we already have four of them." He laughed.

"You're pretty cool Sam. Thanks for being there today too. I know you just held my hand. I don't know how you knew but I need the comfort." I gave him a sheepish smile.

"I am always here." He smiled and we sat in a comfortable silence. We ended up watching the movie they had on and it helped time fly by. Before I knew it we were landing. Once we got off we went to a special parking garage and went straight to two brand new cars. I got in the one with Ben, Bruce and Sam as they quickly headed to my new home.

"Okay Kat Logan got you some school uniforms and set you up a room he got the bear minimum because we want you to be able to decorate it. Tonight we are going to go home eat dinner and just watch a movie because I want all of you in bed early for school tomorrow. However after school you and I will do some online shopping to decorate your room sound good?" Ben asked looking at me though the rear view mirror.

"Yes sir." I said and he nodded as we all listen to the low music all lost in our thoughts. My mind was reeling with all the possibles of my new home and school that it takes a minute to notice we are pulling into a long driveway. When I looked up I saw an amazing huge house that was out of a movie. It was a mansion that's a celebrity would have. The brick was a light tan color that light seemed to bounce off of. It's roof was a light gray that paired well with the brick. There was a beautiful fountain in the front that was surround by bushes that were perfectly cut into squares. With the rest of the greenery around the front looking like it was out of a picture.

"Whoo that's big. I am going to get lost." I say as I stair out the window.

"We will help you figure it out. In no time you will know where everything is." Bruce laughed looking back at me.

We got in and they gave me a tour. They had a gym, theater, home offices for all the older brothers, a huge kitchen, dining room, and a few living rooms. They had a cook, butlers and maids too. It was crazy, I didn't think it could be any crazier til they took me to my room. It was so big that you could have fit two of my rooms from back home in it. It had two doors in it one going to a private bathroom and the other to a walk in closet.

"This is my room?" I look around in shock.

"Yes I hope it's okay, like I said we will get you stuff to decorate. We can start looking tomorrow." Ben said looking around.

"Thank you." I smiled and hugged him taking him by surprise but he quickly wrapped his arms around me.

"Let's go eat dinner." He said and we all headed to the dinning room. We ate and all just had light conversation. After wards we went into the theater and all watched a movie. After the move Ben and I went into his office and he FaceTimed Momma and Pa. I got to talk to them for a little while til Ben said it was time for bed.

I don't know how long I had been asleep but I do remember the night mare. The fear that raced though my body as I work up to someone shaking me. My eyes flow up to see Ben in front of me with a worried look. It took a minute to realize I was screaming. Ben quickly sat down and pulled me into his lap holding me tight saying "it's okay Princess I am right here." He whispered over and over again rocking us back and forward. It took a little bit for me to calm down and look up to see all the boys standing in the door way in their pajamas.

"Guys go back to bed I got this." Ben said as he wiped the tears from my checks. "Take deep slow breaths Princess you're here with us and you're safe."

"I a-a-am s-s-so-sorry." I hiccuped.

"Shhhh no need to be sorry." He said looking into my eyes. "You ready to lay back down?" I nodded and he helped me get back under the covers. "I will be right down the hall if you need me." He said kissing my forehead.

"NO!!" I said a little loud my voice dripping with fear as I held a death grip on his arm. "Please stay Ben." I whimpered in a whisper.

"Okay scoot over then." He said as I moved over and he laid down pulling me into his arms. "I am right here Princess and I won't let anyone hurt you ever again." He squeezed me tight making me feel secure and safe as I drifted to sleep.