Chapter 16: Who is the Real Delinquent? 

The weekend went on painfully. My pain meds made me sleepy so I was in my room all weekend sleeping or watching tv. My brothers took turns spending time with me all of them but Sam I didn't see him at all.

     It kind of sucked because I felt the closest to Sam and now he was mad at me. Ben had been the one that took care of my wounds making sure they got cleaned and the cream was put on them. He said I could stay home from school today but I turned him down. I really wanted out of my room.

     I was in the car with Logan and Reuben. Sam got back his keys so Wes and Jere were going to ride with him however I didn't want to deal with Sam's cold shoulder. The best thing was that Ben gave me my phone back before we left. The first thing I did was text Jase and Jaz in our group message. Pa was suppose to give them their phones back today too so we would all get to talk.

     "Reuben can I stay in your room til first period? I want to study for my test a little more." I asked as we pulled into the parking lot.

     "Of course sweetie." He nodded and I walked with him to his room. "Remember if today ends up being to much have your teachers call me or Logan and we will get Ben or Bruce down here to pick you up. Plus I have your meds to give you if you need them."

     "I should be fine they make me sleepy."

     "I know if you end up needing them I am going to have Ben or Bruce come get you. I just want your pain to go away as soon as it can." He said and I nodded.  Once I was in his room I quickly grabbed my stuff out of my back pack and started to study.

     After about ten minutes I looked up. "Reuben I am going to go to the bathroom."

     "Okay if anyone gets on you for being over here instead of in the middle school have them come to me." He said not even looking up from his computer.

     I quickly got up and walked to the restroom. I did my business and was washing my hands when my best friend Tiffany came in.

     "Ew it's the whore of the middle school. What the hell are you doing on this side of the school?" She scrunched up her nose in disgust.

     "I was in my brothers room studying. Please just leave me alone." I sighed grabbing a paper towel and then trying to go around her.

     "Not so fast! I heard about that stunt you tried to pull with Sampson. But of course he wouldn't believe you. I am the love of his life and he will always pick me. But if you keep trying to get in my way I will have to put a stop to you." She growled. Standing toe to toe with me.

     "You already tried that and I am still here. He will see you for who you truly are one day."

     "Clearly me letting you fall didn't send the message loud enough."

     "So you admit to not even trying to catch me in that stunt."

     "Or honey I enjoyed watching you fall. I just wish I could have a video and watch you do it over and over again. So yes I admit my handy work however no one will believe you. Sampson told me all about your mother and how she was a druggie and sleep with everyone. Once everyone in this school knows that they will see you for the slut and delinquent that you truly are."

      "Haha delinquent? There is only one person in here that fits that name and it's the person who purposely let another person fall maliciously letting her get hurt."

     "I didn't touch you so it's not a crime."

     "No you didn't touch me that's true. This might not get you in big trouble but I am sure it could get you suspended off the team." I could feel the anger building up in me. It's like fire was coming from deep in my soul and I was ready to burn this bitch. I don't know how I was going to do it but I would find a way to get back at this bitch.