Chapter 29: I Will Teach You To Be Rich And Snobby.

The next day was uneventful Wes stayed in his room the entire day until dinner which he did not sit comfortable for. He looked worse than Jere trying to sit. As soon as we woke up Sam made Jere go get his fake ID and he cut it up throwing it away. The rest of the day I just spent in the library reading or at the dinning room table coloring. To which Jere made fun of me for a good five minutes just to start coloring with me.

The next morning we all got up and got ready for school. Ben asked me about ten times if I had my makeup work with me and I had to tell him ten times yes. By the six time I started to get annoyed.

"I SAID I HAVE IT JEEZ!!!" I yelled the words.

Everyone froze and looked at me in shock even Ben looked startled but I couldn't help it I was not a morning person and he was stressing me.

After his shock wore off his face turned into a scowl. "Excuse me?"

"STOP ASKING ME FIVE MILLION TIMES! I HAVE IT OKAY? YOUR GIVING ME A HEADACHE." I screamed as I felt the anger build up and then explode.

He turned me around and laid ten hard smacks on my ass. I yelped as tears started to form. "I don't care how tired you are or grumpy in the mornings you will be respectful. Or else you will have a headache and a butt ache." He spun me around glaring at me with those icy blue eyes. "I am sorry I have asked you a lot I just don't want you to forget and it hurt your grade. Next time say it nicer. Understand?"

"Yes sir." I mumbled.

He kissed my forehead and sighed. "Have a good day at school and drop the attitude before it gets you in trouble there too."

The ride to school was quiet, both Jere and Wes sat in the back seat shifting every so often from their sore bottoms. Sam was focused on the road but looked as if he was in another world. His face looked like he was told someone just died and he was holding back the tears.

We were about five minutes away from school when I finally broke the silence. "Sam you okay?"

He slightly jumped and looked over at me as if he just got woken up. "Oooh umm yeah I am fine."

"You don't look fine bro." Jere chimed in.

"It's nothing." Sam shock it off and keep his eyes on the road.

"Bull shit, I saw the snap you got." Wes leaned up and looked at Sam. "He got a snap from Tiffany. It was a picture of Mason in his boxers in his room. So I am assuming Tiff is fucking him now and wanted to rub it in Sam's face."

"Shut the fuck up Weston." Sam's voice dropped as he glared at Wes through the rear view mirror.

"Damn dude that's like one of your best friends." I looked back to see Jeremiah all wide eyed and shocked.

"Drop it before I make you walk the rest of the way!" Sam growled as he clenched the steering wheel tighter. I stared at him for a minute, studying him. His jaw was set like he was clenching down on his teeth, with a scowl on his face, and his lips pressed in a straight line. His blue eyes were focused on the road but they didn't show anger, instead the shown disappointment and sadness. It reminded me of how our Moms eyes looked after she was off drugs for two months.

I was nine and she had gotten pulled over for driving under the influence. The judge had appointed her to go into rehab instead of jail. I guess in hopes my mother would go down the right path. The Smiths had gone to court and since they were foster parents the judge accepted my Moms request to let me stay with them. Looking back on it I assume it's cause she didn't want them to find out I had other relatives.