Chapter 19: Revenge is Bitter

This is bull shit absolute bull shit. I could ring Jason's neck right now. He's lucky Ben took my phone. I have so much dirt on that boy one call to Papa and he wouldn't be sitting for a month. By time I made it to my room I was fuming, I slammed my door not caring if it would piss off my brothers.

     I started pacing my room trying to dissipate the heat that was radiating off of me in waves. It didn't take long for my door to open, but to my surprise it wasn't any of the brothers I figured would come up. I turned around to see Jere and Wes shutting my door.

     "Hey sis you okay?" Jere asked as they both stared at me eyes full of concern.

     "No I pulled a joke on Jason and he went and showed Papa the messages. Now my phone has been taken because Ben found out and saw that I was cussing on the text." I said as I throw my hands into the air and plopped down on my bed.

     "Oh dang, why would Jason do that? Ben is serious about cussing he doesn't let any of us do it." Wes said plopping down on my bed.

     "I don't know but he is so dead. He's lucky I am not there right now I would ring his neck." I spoke through my teeth.

     "Well why don't you go off on him now." Jere held out his phone after FaceTiming Jason.

      In all honesty I probably should have said no but I was so made that my mind was clouded. I snatched the phone out of Jeremiah's hand waiting for Jason to show up. It wasn't long til his smiling face pop on the screen. It took about two seconds for his smile to fall.

     "JASON MATTHEW SMITH HOW FUCKING DARE YOU RAT ME OUT. WHAT THE HELL WHERE YOU THINKING. I HAVE SO MUCH DIRT ON YOU THAT I COULD TELL PAPA. WHAT IF I TOLD HIM ABOUT THE CIGARS YOU HIDE OR HOW OVER THE SUMMER YOU SET FIRE TO THE FLOOR IN YOUR ROOM FROM LIGHTING ONE AND WE MOVED YOU DRESSER OVER TO HIDE THE BURNT CARPET. YOU FUCKING DICK HEAD.." I had exploded and his face looked modified.

     "Is that so?" I heard a deep voice of disapproval from the other side of the phone. I frozen in place as I saw tears well up in Jase's eyes. My stomach dropped feeling like it hit the floor. Papa must have been in the room and heard everything. I suddenly felt my anger disappear and be replaced with fear. "Give me the phone now son." Jason nods and hands to phone to Papa where his face pops up on the screen. "Katherine you're going to go find Ben or Reuben right now and take the phone to them." His eyes green eyes were narrow and his lips formed a straight line from where he pressed them together in disapproval. I was frozen in place scarred. I felt like my feet had been welded to the floor. "Now Katherine Elizabeth!" He said in a the tone he always used that meant business. Usually the kind that meant his hand would be talking more to my butt than his mouth spilling out words. That kicked my ass into gear letting my feet take control as I went to find one of my older brothers as the youngest two fallowed behind me. 

     I ran into Logan first almost slamming into him.

     "Hey cupcake what's wrong?" He raised an eyebrow reading my face. I just held out the phone. "Hey Mr. Smith everything okay?"

     "No little miss Katherine called Jason on one of the boys phone and was using some very colorful words." I heard Pa's voice come through the phone rough and stern.

     Logan's face dropped and he glanced at me then at the two behind me. "Whose phone is this?"

     "Mine sir." Jeremiah answered looking nervous.

     "Where is your phone Kat?"

     "Ben took it." I sigh.

     "So I am assuming he has it because you got grounded and so you went and used your brothers instead?" His face is filled with curiosity and also carries a stern aspect to it. All I could seem to do was nod I felt frozen again. "You two come with me, Weston unless you want to be in trouble too I suggest you to run along."