Part 31

We all hopped out of the car and filed into the house to get my valuable items. Ryan clapped his hands "Ok, what all do we need to grab and where is it at?" Ryan smiled at me and posted his hands on his hips.

"Well, first is my guitars and amp, they should be in my room. Then my laptop which is also in my room." I stated a few things that needed to be taken with. The bang of the door being swung open drew everyones attention to the door. Emily stood there with a big smile on her face.

"Hey guys!" She waved and walked to my side and threw an arm over my shoulder, "What do you need help with?" She gave my shoulder a squeeze and shook my shoulders. I shot her a smile and she smirked back.

"Lets get my guitars first. I have a lot of extra things to pack too." Everyone agreed in some way and followed me to my room where the guitars and amp was kept.

"me and Ryan can get the amp." Ronnie volentirewd and grabbed one end and Ryan grabbed the other, taking the amp to the van. I grabbed my metallic silver acoustic guitar and slid it into a case and went to go set it in the car.

When i returned to my room, Emily had my extra stings, electric tuner, shoulder strap, colored picks, and a few microfiber clothes in a bag. Jacky had my custom shark bite guitar. he held it up and inspected the shark bite shaped cut out in the lower side. He looked over at me and smiled, "This is so cool!" he complemented and i smiled back. He slipped the guitar in the case it sat by and walked it to the van.

The moment Jacky walked out if my room, Emily gave me and evil smirk. "SOO, looks like you and Jacky are hitting it off." She shot me a wink and i blushed and shook y head.

"Emily, its not like that at all. I hardly know him." I sighed and looked at her as i gathered up my books and notebooks full of songs. She rolled her eyes playfully as if she was saying 'really.

The guys, Emily and i packed a few more things into the van and prepared to say our goodbyes. I looked to Emily with tears in my eyes. " Im going to miss living so close to you." i gave her a hug and rested my chin on her shoulder.

She pulled away and gave me a small smile. "Dont worry, i will come by and visit." I nodded and gave her a quick hug before she got in her car and drove to her own home.

Ronnie looked to me, "Do you have everything you need?" I nodded and closed the front door to the house, as we where all standing on the porch. Ronnie nodded and pointed to the van.

"Are we all ready to get the bus back?" All of the guys nodded and we filed into the van. Ronnie out the van in reverse and a old junker of a car pulled up behind us, so we where trapped.

"Oh no..." I breathed as the car parked behind us. The guys gave me a questioning look. "Thats Ray."

~A.N~

How did you all like this chapter? DID i mess up the characters?