ch 6.

We arrived 4 pop songs latter. We all walked into the restaurant reviving a few glares from old couples and few wh*r*s where checking the guys out. "how may i help you today?" A sl*tty waitress asked boredly while smacking her gum.

God i really hate people like that.

"table for seven, please" Emily answered senceing my annoyance toward the girl.

"Ok. Follow me." She started walking away with her *ss Hanging out of her shorts. She sat us at a 6 person table. This will be interesting.

" I call this seat!" I yelled sliding to the seat next to ronnie and a empty seat. Derek sat next to ronnie, emily next to derek, then ron, and jacky between ron and me. Ryan was the only one standing still.

"sit down dumb*ss." Ronnie joked. Ryan pouted.

"Fine." Ryan said with a smirk. He the. Started running at me.

"Nooooo!! Ryan stop!" I shrieked putting my hands up. He jumped into my lap. "Lord fat *ss get off me!" I yelled hitting his back.

" But Mommy. I need help cutting my food." He whined in a little kid voice while pouting.

" Ryan your older then me. There is no way i Gg be your mother." Everybody at our table was laughing so hard they couldn't breathe. "And Ryan who the fuck would be your dad!?" I asked rather loudly.

Everybody was still laughing. "Daddy!" Ryan yelled leaning over and giving jacky a hug. Jackys eyes there the size of plates as he sat there stiff. Ryan detached him self from a now blushing jacky. "Brother!" He yelled and leaned over to Ronnie.

He hugged Ronnie and sat straight up in my lap so nobody could see me. "D*mn Abby you and jacky have been a little busy if ya know what i mean." He said winking and wiggling his eyebrows. Everybody was dying of laughter except me and jacky.

"get off me fat *ss!" I tried to push him off. "you are to heavy for this! Now get off!" I started hitting his back.

"fine" he got off and pulled up a chair between ron and Emily. "Daddy. Mommy is being mean to me!" Ryan yelled to jacky.

"i am not your fucking mommy" i said crossing my arms. While the others watched. "and i guessing jacky doesn't want you as his kid." I said looking at jacky who looked at me with a smile. I just smiled back and looked at the menu.

A few minutes later a different waitress came by. We ordered our food and drinks. A few minutes later she came back with our drinks.

"im going to the bar who wants to come with me?" I got head shakes, and no's. The only person that didn't reply was jacky. "wanna go with me jacky?" I asked. He nodded and we walked to the bar.

~AN~

I hope you liked it. I change a thing or two in the chapter about Abby. Please comment i wanna know what you think.