Ch 35

We arrived at the kennel and Jacky and Ronnie got their pets, while the rest of us stayed in the bus. Ryan was clearly passed out on the couch and Derek was doing something on his phone while i sat and looked around the bus.

The bus wasn't to extravagant, but it was very nice. There was a main room with couches, kitchen area, and a table. There was a small hall with bunks on either wall and a small closet on the far right side. Opposite of the closet was the bathroom. Lastly, there was the main bedroom and a small storage closet.

A few moments after the guys left to get their pets, a black pit bull ran onto the bus and straight into Ryan's lap. Ryan shot up and grabbed the dogs head and rubbed his face while smiling. "Charlie!" Ryan cheered and hugged the dog.

The dog then moved to Derek and licked him in the face a few times. The dog then turned towards me and started to sniff my legs and shoes. He then jumped and put his front feet on my legs and started licking my face. I laughed and pushed the dog so he wasn't so close to my face.

Ronnie walked back on the bus and charlie ran to his side. A few seconds later Jacky walked on with a small cat carrier in hand. Jacky closed the door and walked to the table and set the crate down. He opened the metal door and two blacks cats sprung from the carrier onto Jacky and then onto the couch to find a place to rest.

The smaller of the two identical cats curled up on the side of my leg. I reached over and started to massage its head and it started to pur. The other cat sat on the arm of the couch by Derek. Charlie was wagging his tail and barking at the cat to come down and play. The cat hissed and batted its paw at the loud dog.

"Hey Jacky. What are their names?" i ask and point to the cat next to me.

He points to the cat at my side. "That is crow." he then points to the hissing cat. " That is ink." I nod and continue petting the cat.

"Is anyone hungry? It will be another 30 minutes until we are home and we dont have any food there." Ronnie said. "And no. We will not get Taco Bell, Derek" Ronnie states and Derek sighed.

"Subway?" Ryan suggested. I nodded.

"Subway it is." Ronnie said, and we started to drive to subway.