ch 16

I sat there talking to Ron when Emily walked out. "d*mn you take a long time to change." I joked. She rolled her eyes put he bikini in her bag. Ronnie got up and walked in to the bathroom she was in.

"so what was all the yelling about?" She asked giving me a curious glance. I moved my eyes to Ryan who was trying not to laugh and glared at him.

"i went to change and after i got my shorts on i noticed i forgot my bra. So i walked out and Ryan was holding it and he wasn't giving it to me so jacky threw me on his back and i got my bra then finished changing." I said with a straight face.

She burst out laughing and fell on her but witch made all of us laugh. "i.... Cant......stop.......laughing!" Emily gasped in between laughs.

We soon stopped laughing and just sat there and talked. "im hungryyyyy!" Derek whined. We rolled our eyes.

Jacky walked out of the bathroom. He had on some black skinny jeans, nightmare on elms street shirt, white bandana in his hair, and some black converse high tops. He took his seat he was in earlier. Derek got up, grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom.

I pulled my phone from my pocket to check the time. It was 4:51. No wonder i was hungry. "so where are you from?" Ryan asked.

"im from Minnesota but moved to Nebraska when i was 10. Then my and Emily moved here." I said. Ronnie walked out wearing some black jeans and a plain black shirt. Ryan stood up and changed to.

"when did you learn guitar?" Jacky spoke up looking directly in my eyes. I pondered the question for a few seconds.

"when i was 13 i started looking at some and bought my first dean later that year." I said with a wide smile. "it was a custom 550 Floyd. When i moved out here i only got to bring on of my acoustics and an electric the rest are back with my parents." He looked at me and nodded.

"cool." Was all he said before he looked down again. I wonder if he would help me if i ask him?

"lets watch some TV." Ron said turning on the TV. The black screen came to life and Spongebob Squarepants was singing a song. "Ryan where you watching Spongebob this morning?!" Ron asked Ryan.

"yes! Dont change it I'm almost done!" Ryan said rushing threw the last few words. A few seconds later Ryan burst threw the door pulling the bottom of his shirt down over his stomach. He ran to the couch that Ronnie was on and jumped into the seat next to him and started to sing along with the dancing sponge.

Ronnie sighed and and put his forehead in his hand. "god. Cant you grow up sometimes Ryan?" He groaned shaking his head that is still in his hand. Ron sighed and sat there. Jacky shook his head and pulled his phone out and started texting.

He stopped a few seconds later and slid his phone in his pocket. My phone buzzed and i pulled it out. "new follower on twitter" the grey notification box popped up. I tapped on it and looking at my new follower. When i read the name my mouth opened a little.

"jacky c Vincent is now following you" the new page said. I tapped on his page and followed him. I glanced at him threw the corner of my eye. His eyes where looking at my screen. I closed my screen and completely looked up at jacky.

Our eyes met and we both smiled and looked back at the now quit Ryan as he watched Spongebob.