ch 12

Shortly after Emily gave me the bracelets we arrived at a very fancy hotel. Still sitting in the car Emily ask one of they guys to come show us where there room was.

We walked threw the glass doors to see Ryan leaning on the wall next to an elevator. "hey Ryan." We both said walking up to him.

"Mommy!" He said giving me a huge hug. "Daddy was mean to me!" He said pretending to cry on my shoulder.

"lets just go to your room already." I said pushing Ryan back. He turned and walked into the elevator.

He clicked a button and turned to us. "everybody is awake except jacky. He was up all night doing nothing." He said with a shrug.

A few silent moments latter the elevator stopped and the doors opened. Ryan walked out with me and Emily closely behind him. He stopped in front of a door causing me to run right into his back.

"we're here." He said with a chuckle. "d*mn i forgot the key in the room." He started pounding on the door. "open the door Abby and Emily are here." He yelled still pounding on the door.

The door flung open and an annoyed Ronnie stood there. "quit you'll wake sleeping beauty." He said pointing to jacky sleeping on the couch. He opened the door a little more so we could walk in.

I took a moment to look at the room. Tan walls a large bathroom to the right, another door to the left that lead to another room, clothes empty food bags and drink bottles all over the floor. Typical men.

" have a seat." Ron said gesturing towards another couch. We all sat on the couch and pondered what we should do.

"im hungry Emily didn't feed me today." I complained glaring at her. The guys laughed as we glared.

"we have candy in the kitchen if you want some." Ron said pointing to the counter, mini fridge, and microwave.

"thanks." I said getting up and looking at all the candy. They had a lot! Mini Snickers, Swedish fish, m&m's, starbursts, and a whole bunch more. I grabbed a handful of Swedish fish and walked back to the guys.