ch 20

Abbys p.o.v.
      I woke up in a bright white room. An IV in my left arm, bandage on my right collar bone, and stitches in my left bicep. A bloody bandanna was laying on the table to my right. I reached out and grabbed it to look at it.

    The white designs was red from blood. The fabric cold and crisp where the blood started to dry. I set it back down on the table and looked down at my clothes.

    My grey shirt was stained in the upper chest and my left side. I sighed and looked at the wall. The door squeaked open and a nurse walked in.

    "yoyr awake. Good. I will be back with Dr.Martin." She turned on her heel and walked out.

    A few seconds later Dr.Martin walked in. "hello Abby." He said pulling up a chair and sitting down to my right. "it looks like you have lost a lot of blood. The cut on your left arm was stitched up and we just put a bandage on your collar bone. Good thing your friends brought you here when they did or you would have been gone." He said smiling at me.

     "how long have i been out?" I asked looking for a clock but not finding one.

      "well one of the men that brought you here said you passed out shortly after he got you in the car. Sooo about 5 hours." He said.

      I looked at him my eyes wide. He just nodded and stood up. "well your friend wanted my to tell him when you wake up." He turned to leave.

      "wait!" I said my voice still weak. "when will i  be able to leave?" I asked.

     "considering the amount of blood lose and how long you have been out. Probably tomorrow morning." He said smiling and walking out.

     I sighed and waited for who ever stayed to walk threw the door. I few minutes later a sleepy jacky walked in.

   He looked at my worry, concern, and happiness filled his eyes. "are you ok? He asked walking closer pulling up a chair and sitting in it.

    "i have a head ache, and im really sore, but other then that im fine." I said giving him a small smile. "you stayed here for 5 hours waiting for me?" I asked.

      Yea so did Ronnie but your doctor decided not to wake him up." He said chuckling at the end. "did he say when you can leave?" He asked.

      "Yea tomorrow morning." As i said that Ronnie burst they the door.

      "thank god you are alright." He said looking at my. "if you dont mind me asking what happened to you?" He said looking at my bandages.

       "i dont mind. Well i got home and was texting Ryan for a while then Raylen got home and he was drunk. He called me down stairs and he punched me and told me to get him a beer so i did and the bottle wasn't cold enough so he broke it on my collar and cut my arm." I said motioning towards my arm.

      "what!" Ronnie yelled clenching his fists. I looked at jacky. His eyes where a darker blue, his lips pressed in a line, and his back ridged.

      I looked down. "im sorry." My voice getting smaller. I looked up at Ronnie his expression softened.

     "you have no reason to be sorry it isn't your fault." He said moving closer and giving me a light hug being careful of my arm. I looked at jacky over his shoulder. He still looked mad but now more irritated.

      Ronnie pulled back. "you are going to live with us at our hotel and then you are going to live with us at our house. Ok?" He said looking very serious. I nod.

      "what time is it?" I ask. Jacky looked at his phone.

       "10:17. We better get going so you can get to sleep." He said standing up. "good night." He waved and him and Ronnie left me in my white room alone.

   I moved so i was laying down and closed my eyes drifting into a dreamless sleep.