ch 14.

We all filed into the small elevator. God this elevator was not made for 7 people. I want to get close to these guys (friend wise) but not this close (physically).

A few seconds latter we where on the ground level. When the door opened we all ran out. We turned down a hallway and looked for the door to the pool.

"here it is!" Ryan said running to a door that had a picture of a pool on it. He opened the door and stood there waiting for the rest of us.

We all walked in and put our stuff down on a chair. "cannonball!" Ryan yelled and jumped into the pool spraying water everywhere.

They guys took there tshirts off and got on the pool. Emily took of her shirt and shorts and jumped in. I Sat on a chair and plugged one of my earphones in.

"hey why arnt you coming in?" Ron asked me leaning on the edge of the pool closest to me. "come on in."

"not now i just ate a handful of candy. I will soon." I said.

"ok." Was all he said before he swam off. I closed my eyes and listened to king for a day by Peirce the veil.

My eyes snapped open when i felt some ones arms pick me up bridal stlye. "hey! Put me down!" I yelled while trying to get free.

"no." Ryan said. I could basically hear the smile on his.

"ryan put me down!" I yelled again. He started walking towards the pool. "Noo! Ryan please put me down." I begged.

He stopped at the edge of the pool. "Cannonball!"he yelled and hurled be into the air.

"AAHHHH!" I screamed seconds before i held my breath and collided with the freezing water. I was completely submerged in water when i started to swim to the top.

"Ahahahaha!" Ryan was laughing with his hands on his knees at the edge of the pool with all the guys and Emily. I quietly swam to the edge.

I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the pool. "Hey what was that for?" He asked when he surfaced.

I crossed my arms and went over to the guys and emily. "whatever Se*man. Well i am going to talk to some people that appreciate my pranks." I said smiling.

"cannonball contest!" Derek yelled climbing out of the pool with Ryan following.

"we better move." Ron said moving to the shallow end. I sat on the edge of the pool with my feet in the water, ron sat on the top step with his back leaning on the edge a couple feet from me, Ronnie sat to my left, emily on Ronnies left, and jacky next to Ron.

I looked over at jacky. He had his head down and was fiddling with his hands. His trunks matching my bikini. I turn my gaze to derek running to the edge of the pool.

"Cannonball!" He yelled hurling his body off of the pool edge. His body landed in the water with water shooting up about 4 feet above the rest of the water and then fall back to the water.

Ryan then did the same. His splash reaching 5 feet above. They repeated for another 15 minutes.