Ch 40

I went to my room and chamged into red skinny jeans and a black veil brides cutoff shirt. Walking into the bathroom I simply brushed the tangles out of my hair and lightly lined my eyes with eyeliner after washing my face. I surveyed myself in the mirror and smiled. I could tell today was going to be a fun day. I grabbed my purse and phone and walked down stairs to see Jacky already ready to go. He slipped his wallet into his pocket and grabbed his keys 

"Are you ready to do?" He asked as he grabbed the keys to the car. I nodded and followed as he led the way to the car. I climbed into the passenger seat and grabbed the AUX cord. I plugged my phone in and started to play some old school the misfits. 

We sang and jacky tapped the steering wheel to the beat of this song as we pulled out of the neighborhood and onto the busy street. 

About 4 songs later we arrived at Walmart. Jacky pushed th cart as I walked beside him, throwing anything that we needed or sounded good into the cart. We paced up and down each isle of the store. Getting anything from beef too Advil. Nearly done we made our way to check out. "Oh! I forgot something!" I said and quickly walked toward the hygiene part of the store. Jacky hurried behind me in a befuddled way. 

Finding what I needed I grabbed a box of tampons, nighttime pads, and shaving cream. I turned around to see Jacky standing at the end of the isle awkwardly looking down and not at the period products. I dropped the boxes in the cart and lightly laughed at Jacky. 

"Now are we done?" Jacky asked and I nodded. We walked to the checkout  for the last time today. Standing in line behind 2 other customers jacky unlocked his phone and was texting someone. I was staring off when I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turned to see a girl with silver teased hair and bright blue eyes. She was wearing an escape the fate shirt and black ripped skinny jeans. Her face was shocked and bright with happiness. 

"Sorry to bug you, but is that Jacky Vincent?" She asked pointing the him over your shoulder. 

I glanced behind me and turned to the girl. "Yup. The one and only." The girls face beamed.

"You two are a real cute couple!" She giddily said. 

"We aren't.." I started to say before she cut me off. 

"My name is Nikki, text me anytime." She pulled a napkin out of her purse and wrote her phone number on it. 

"Ok.. My name is Abby by the way." I said and accepted her paper. Think all she wanted was to get to know the guys I slipped the paper into my pocket thinking I would never call this girl. Nikki opened her mouth to say something else when a tall guy with dark swooping hair and muddy brown eyes came over and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She smiled up at him and explained to him what just happened. 

The guy smiled at me. "Hey, my names jace. I'm Nikki's boyfriend. Sorry if she scared you." He chuckled. " she can be a bit out going. I smiled and assured him that all is well. He looked behind me and nodded in Jackys direction. "Looks like he is almost done paying, it was nice meeting you." Jace said and they both walked towards another chashire. 

--------------

Ok ok, I am back into writing again. I am done with soccer season so I will have lots more time to write!!! But enjoy